Chapter Ten

You honestly didn't expect to get kidnapped, especially by your grandfather.

"Take it easy on the girl, if we hurt a hair on her precious head, her grandfather will kill us"

That is all you heard as you get dragged into an unknown place, while the blindfold is still wrapped around your eyes, blocking the view of your surroundings.

"I don't understand what kind of grandfather kidnaps their grandchild, why couldn't he just meet up with her" you hear another man's voice speak.

"Listen, Bill, it's none of our damn business, we are here to just deliver the girl"

You sigh, as you are forced to suddenly stop in your tracks, and the blindfold is removed from your eyes.

Your bloodshot eyes land on an unfamiliar-looking man who is glaring at the two men.

"Are you two stupid? Who told you to place a blindfold around her eyes, you even made her cry, you fools" Heath scolds them angrily.

"I think anyone who is in her place would cry if they got kidnapped, sir"

You cried at first because you thought that the people who kidnapped you, wanted to kill you.

However, you calmed down when you discovered that the person behind the whole thing is Ethel.

"Take your money and leave" Heath throws a large amount of cash at the man before signing for you to follow him.

In which you do, taking slow steps behind the man.

"I sincerely apologize for-" you cut him off.

"For kidnapping me? apology not accepted"

Heath chuckles at your attitude, not offended by it.

"You really have Mr.Elliot's sharp tongue, it must run in the family" you scoff.

"Run in the family? I'm not even blood related to him" Heath stays silent, upon realizing his tongue slip.

Thankfully, you don't seem to pay much attention to it.

Once you reach the study room, you enter without knocking.

"Your granddaughter has arrived, sir"

You watch as Ethel looks up from his paperwork with a smile on his face.

"Please have a seat"

The kindness of this man makes you feel wary, but you do as he says anyways.

"How are you doing?"

"Why did you kidnap me, do you think that is ok?" You demand.

"I didn't kidnap you, I just wanted to have my son come here" he explains as if it was nothing.

"Why don't you just visit him?"

"I tried but he doesn't want to see me" you sigh.

"Maybe he doesn't want to see you because you are the reason why his mom died" you point out.

"I don't know what Elliot told you, but he is obviously lying" you raise an eyebrow and cross your arms over your chest.

"How can a person who buys people with money be honest"

You stay silent, knowing that he has a point in this, how couldn't you notice that Elliot might have been manipulating.

"I just want you to know something, (Y/n)" you turn your gaze back at the older man.

"Whatever happens, Elliot is still my son and I will love and support him, as he is your father who you should forgive and love no matter what"

For some reason, deep down, Elliot has nothing but kind towards you, unlike your perants who sold you the first chance they got.

"Now, what would you like to do until your father arrives?"

-------

"Are you kidding me, my daughter is kidnapped, how the fuck should I calm down!" Elliot screams at the principal ready to jump him.

"I can assure you that we connected the police and they are on their way, Mr.Diedrich" The CEO snorts.

"You accept me to wait for the police to come? Leo!" the assistant quickly comes to his boss's aid.

"What is it, sir?"

"I want you to find out who-" Elliot gets cut off by phone ringing.

He pulls it and answers quickly without a second thought.

"Don't worry, your daughter is safe and sound with me, away from danger" Elliot clutches his teeth when he hears his father's voice.

"I'm on my way"

Once the call ends, Elliot receives a massage which includes a picture of you playing tennis with Ethel.

"Prepare the car, Leo"

-------

"You are a really good tennis player" You pout as you walk back into the mansion alongside your grandfather.

"You have seen nothing, I was just going easy on you, kid"  a smile graces your face.

When Ethel sees your smile, his lips left upwards, adoring the fact that you have inherited his son's smile.

"So, are you old money, or did you work for it?" The older man shrugs.

"I was really poor at the beginning and working hard, it hit off with me when your father was born" your eyes widen.

"So Papa is like a good luck charm" Ethel chuckles.

"Yeah, something like that, I suppose"

Just when those words escape his mouth, familiar shouting echoes, and before you know it, you see an Elliot charging towards Ethel.

"You fucking bastard, how dare you to kidnap my daughter!"

Your eyes widen in shock once Elliot reaches his father and strikes him across the face with his fist.

Ethel grabs his now bleeding nose and stares at his son with a mocking expression.

"I missed you too, son"

With that being said, Ethel hits back his son in the same way.