Chapter 73.

The three of them packed their stalls and rushed back to Beicheng Village with the money they made this time.

    "You are back?" When the family saw that the three of them came back, they rushed out in a swarm. After only a few hours, it was sold out?

    "Quickly enter the house." The

    three brothers took out the money and put the money on the table after closing the door and coming to the main room.

    "Quickly count." Mrs. Liu urged.

    The biggest money on the table is ten yuan, and the smallest is fifty cents.

    "Oh, how much does it cost? In such a comparison, our previous transactions are really small," said the eldest wife Zhao.

    "The total is one thousand one hundred and four yuan." Ye Jianjun said loudly.

    "What? So much?" Mrs. Liu said in surprise.

    "No, Mom, don't you know, we brought things to the county seat, slammed them on the ground, and yelled like that. All of a sudden, we surrounded a large group of people. After a while, everything was sold out." The First Founding Party said proudly.

    "So fast."

    "The people in the county are really rich, and they can afford such expensive things."

    The people of the old Ye family whispered one after another. The cost of this batch of goods is only 600 yuan. At this time, it became more than one thousand and one hundred, which almost doubled, and made a full profit of more than five hundred yuan. This morning has not passed.

    "Also, we don't have enough things to sell, and there are still many people who haven't bought them. They stop us from leaving, and let us say when we will go to the county next time." Ye Jianshe said.     "Dad, we plan to go to Guangzhou to buy another batch of goods. This time, we divided the money into three companies, and then reinvested more money in each." Ye Jianjun said his plan.     "I agree!" Ye Jiandang was the first to raise his hand to agree. He knew it. He had meat to eat with his second brother. It only took less than a day, and he made five hundred, and each family can share at least one hundred. The business is like this. Okay, don't you need to invest more money.

    "I agree too." Ye Jianshe also said with a smile on his face. As long as he makes money slowly, he can help the children in the future.

    "It's fine for your brothers to decide." Ye Baoguo nodded and said.

    "Okay, let's vote for 500 for one family then." Ye Jianjun said, he has more money in his hands, but he still has to bring two brothers with him. The brothers don't have as much money as him.

    Therefore, he can only proceed step by step in this way, first let his brothers learn the skills of doing business, earn some capital, and then work separately.

    It's not that he doesn't want to take the brothers to do it all the time, but what he wants to do is more than just making such a small amount of money, but the brothers obviously can't think of a further place and don't have more capital, so he can only maintain the status quo. .