Uh-oh...Part 1

<*<*<Keefe's POV>*>*>

"Sooooo....Are we gonna talk about the way you were just looking at the new girl?" Brianna asked, sounding VERY jealous.

"what do you mean?" Keefe asked. He was waiting with Brie (That's her nickname) For Sophie and Biana to finally come down and when they did keefe couldn't even describe how amazing they both looked in the dresses and their hair and makeup-it was all just so.....amazing! He didn't want to say that in front of Brie though, so Sophie thought he thought she looked bad! But that wasn't even close! "Oh come on Keefe! We both know that look! That's how I looked at you on YOUR first day here!" She replied. Keefe had noticed the way she looked at him on his first day of school. That's why he started dating her. 

She was so kind and shy at first around him and he didn't want to hurt her feelings by saying no when she asked him out. So they had been dating on and off for over 2 and 1/2 years. Keefe started to like her while they were dating, but when she got popular from dating him, she got snobby and rude and overprotective if any girl got within 6 feet of her boyfriend. (6 feet, get it? Of all the numbers!) So she would "accidentally" get girls in detention and some girls would "accidentally" miss days of school from "bumping into the locker" and "Tripping on their books" It got so bad that Keefe broke up with Brianna. After a while she would say she was different and nicer and he believed her because of her original personality when he came to foxfire. (And there it is! The name of the school is finally mentioned!) But she would always be the same. and it was just a vicious cycle.

"I don't know what your talking about Brie. Sophie's just a friend." Brie scoffed and laughed bitterly 

"Ha! Yes you do keefe. You've never looked at me like that!"

"I wonder why." Keefe mumbled. But sadly brie heard him.

"What is THAT supposed to mean? She's prettier than me?"

"No! Well.....yes. but also no! That's not what I meant! I meant that she's nice and kind and people actually wanna hang out with her! Haven't you noticed that They've never invited you over here but they invited Sophie after not even a full day! And they've known you for more than 2 years!"

Brie huffed. "fine! I guess I'll just have to join them myself. If she's so nice than she wouldn't say no to me doing the same thing their doing!"

"Fine, but don't make it all about you! Okay?"

"Ugh! I Won't!"

<*<*<*>*>*>

Sophie's POV:

"What do you think that was about?" Biana asked as they waited for the two to come back.

"I don't know, but I think-" She was interrupted by fitz walking into the room (I'm changing biana and fitz personality's in my story so sorry if they seem different. Biana is gonna be all nice and shyish but confident in how she looks. She also wears glasses here and she's bi, so just heads up. And fitz is snotty like Brie and boastful.) "Hey guys!"Fitz said giving them his movie star smile. Or at least that's what Biana calls it. Sophie just called it snotty. (😂Haha) Then Keefe and Brianna walked in. Keefe looked terrified and Brianna looked.....Confident? She started walking over to the girls with a smug looking smile on her face. "Hey girls! You both look amazing! Would you mind if I joined in on your fun? Put on a pretty dress and makeup too?" Biana looked irritates by the question, but nodded in response. Brianna looked at Sophie for a second before Sophie realized she was asking both of them. "Oh! Yes, of course! Let's go find something!"

After a while biana decided that hunter green would look great on her and that a purple or brown eye shadow would look great on her and a half up half down bun hairstyle. (Here's what they chose. And Again I'm sorry for all the pictures.)