Chapter 75.

"Forget it, let's not say, the two children in the family are still waiting for me to go back to cook, I'll leave." It's getting late, and Pandi thinks of rushing back to make dinner for the children.

    "Okay, I hope my brother will see you again." The two said goodbye to Ye Pandi.

    Ye Jiaojiao looked at the figure looking forward to going away, feeling a little inexplicably.

    "Jiaojiao, do you think Sister Hope really is doing well?" Ye Lingling asked curiously.

    Although Ye Pandi also said that she had a good life, she felt that even if she had a bad life, others would not say anything.

    "Perhaps, but no matter how well she is now, at least she looks better on her face than in Beicheng Village." Ye Jiaojiao said.

    "Well, that's right. This old lady in the village is notoriously a person who doesn't treat her granddaughter as a person. This person is really amazing. At any rate, she is her own granddaughter. She eats less and does more at home every day. To granddaughter." Ye Lingling said dissatisfied.

    Even if there are the same patriarchal people in the village, they will not be like Mrs. Zheng, whose heart is tied to their precious grandson, and they will all abuse and fist against other granddaughters.

    Today's old lady Zheng is simply famous in the village. Whose family is not talking about it behind her back, but this is her own family affair, and no one else can care about it.

    "Well, sister Lingling, we will have to take the college entrance examination soon. Let's go home and review it. If you don't study hard, you won't be able to pass the university entrance exam." Ye Jiaojiao looked at her good sister jokingly.

    Some people's patriarchal thinking is deeply ingrained and it is difficult to change.

    "Hehe, Jiaojiao, are you going to be admitted to the university in Beijing?" Ye Lingling asked mysteriously.

    "Of course, Beijing is our capital. Development education there is the best. Besides, my brothers are also studying there. I must go there too." Ye Jiaojiao nodded.

    Her goal is to be a university in the capital from beginning to end, but she plans to stay in the capital for development in the future.

    "Will the university in Beijing be so difficult to take the exam?" Ye Lingling sighed and said.

    Although her results in the county high school are also among the top few, the national college entrance examination is not the only one in the county. It is required by all senior high school students across the country, and the difficulty will not be small.

    The pressure of competition is great when there are more people, and the acceptance rate is so much. Ye Lingling wanted to continue studying at the same school with her little sister, but the pressure on the college entrance examination was too great, and she was really afraid that she would not pass the exam.     "Sister Lingling, don't be discouraged. Your grades are already pretty good. As long as you review well, don't be nervous during the exam. You can perform normally. It's not a problem to get admitted to the university in Beijing. Don't you want us to continue in the same school Reading?" Ye Jiaojiao said encouragingly.     She and Ye Lingling grew up together and studied together. After so many years, the relationship between the two has long been the same as sisters.     "Of course I thought about it, but I'm afraid..." Ye Lingling did not go on.     "Don't be afraid, your foundation is not bad, you can definitely pass the exam for normal performance, and then we can study in the same school, even if it is not the same school, at least in the same city, we can often meet each other."     "Well, I will work hard!" Ye Lingling said firmly in her eyes.     In the village, many people secretly said that her family was a dead end, and that she was the only girl, saying that her parents would never die when they were old.     Not only that, but also told their children not to play with her, so as not to be affected by her family.     Those who want to be friends with her are all for the snacks in her pocket. Who will let her parents be the only child? Life is much better than other children in the village, and there are more natural snacks.     Since childhood, only Ye Jiaojiao and her were the best, and the family situation of the two was not much different. They were both children loved by their families.     Ye Lingling has become accustomed to the good sister Ye Jiaojiao, and she feels sad when she thinks that she might have to study in two places in the future.