Chapter 7

!! JUST AS A WARNING, THERE IS A LITTLE ABUSE IN THIS CHAPTER (nothing serious) !!

I woke up to my alarm once again and the smell of Taka's cologne filled my nose. I sat up, stretched, and got dressed into my uniform. I slipped on Taka's jacket, since I found it quite comfortable the night before. Since I didn't have any food in my fridge, I headed to the dining hall where they were serving breakfast.

"Hey (y/n)!" I heard a voice call out to me. I turned to see Hina and Sakura sitting at a table, gesturing for me to come over. "Hey guys!" They both were smiling at me. "Is that Taka's jacket?" Hina asked. I looked down, completely forgetting that I was wearing his jacket. "Um, yeah, it is."

Hina's eyes widened. "Oh my God, are you two a thing now?!" she asked excitedly. "Oh--no, we're just--friends," I answered quickly. "Would you like to sit with us?" Sakura asked. "Sure! Let me just go get some food and I'll be right back."

I walked up to the counter where the food was being served. As I was grabbing my food, a voice called my name. "Good morning, (y/n)!" I turned and saw Taka walk up to me. "Good morning!" I called back. He approached me, and looked at the jacket he had given me. He blushed when he realized it was his.

"I'm glad you like the jacket," he said as I finished grabbing my food. "Yeah, it's really comfortable," I said laughing. "I'll see you in class! I promised Hina and Sakura that I would sit with them for breakfast." Taka smiled. "Alright! I will see you in class!" he said as he walked back into the hallway. I walked back to the table and sat down with Hina and Sakura.

After about 20 minutes, the bell rang, and I walked with Hina and Sakura to class. As we entered the room, I couldn't help but notice that a few people, (namely Leon), looked at my jacket. I quickly took my seat as Hifumi walked up to me. "Does Miss (l/n) have a secret boyfriend that I don't know about?" I looked up, annoyed. "What?"

"Although you are not 2D, I am quite intrigued to know if you and Mister Ishimaru are dating." This really set me off. "No, we are not dating. Now, if you would please leave me be, I have homework to catch up on." With that, he walked away, upset that he hadn't learned anything new.

I sighed and started to take out my books for class. I turned on my phone and text my parents:

Hey! I'm having a great time at Hope's Peak! I hope to call you soon!

-Love, (y/n)

I put down my phone and saw an orange-haired boy staring back at me. Great. Leon. "Hey, (y/n)! Maybe I could get those digits," he said, winking. "In your dreams," I said snarkily. "So what happened while you were in that closet?" he asked. I slammed my hand down on the table. A few people looked over. Byakuya looked annoyed at the sudden noise I had caused. Then the memories of what happened yesterday came flooding back. Getting locked in the closet and ending with Taka kissing me. 'Why won't Leon leave me alone?' I thought, getting angrier by the second.

"Do you want me to kick your ass again?" Leon seemed startled but quickly regained composure with a snicker. He put his hand on mine and I quickly pulled away, driving my first down onto his fingers. "OW!" he cried. "You little--" He was interrupted by an all too familiar voice. It was Taka.

"Is he bothering you again, (y/n)?" I looked up at him. "Not at all. He was just leaving. Isn't that right, Leon?" Leon glared at me before getting up and walking back to his seat. "What did he want this time?" I shifted my gaze over to Taka. "I was on my phone and he asked for my number. I told him no but he put his hand on mine so I slammed my first down on it."

"Wow. Remind me to be more careful around you." We both laughed. "Speaking of phone numbers, do you mind if I get yours?" I asked him. "O-Of course!" He seemed shocked that I asked him. We exchanged numbers and Taka offered to put me into a class group chat. "I promise that Leon isn't in it. We removed him for--reasons." I laughed. "Go ahead and add me." The school bell rang and class began.