Chapter 78.

It is not the first time for Jingcheng Ye Jiaojiao to come here, she is relatively familiar with it.

    After a few days of train, the group finally reached the capital.

    "Wow, Jiaojiao. This is Beijing, there are so many people, even this train station is much bigger than ours," Ye Lingling said excitedly as she exited the station, pointing to the Beijing Railway Station of Nanjing University.

    I came to the capital again after two years. Compared with two years ago, the place has changed a lot. I remember that when they first came here, there were only a few small stalls at the door.

    Nowadays, the street in front of the railway station is lined up neatly with two rows of small vendors selling everything. The shouts and cries are endless, which is extremely lively.

    "Sister, Lingling, Xiaoqing, you guys wait here for a while, Xiaohai and I will buy you some early food." Ye Dahai took a group of people to a big tree flower bed and let a few people sit here to rest. He and Ye Xiaohai went to the snack street outside to buy breakfast.

    "Yeah." Several people responded.

    "Jiao Jiaojiao Jiaojiao, this is the capital, so prosperous." Ye Lingling's excitement has not yet eased.

    "Well, I only came here two years ago. At that time, there were not so many small vendors. Now they are so neatly planned." Ye Jiaojiao sighed.

    Times are changing, but within two years, the capital city has undergone drastic changes. Ye Jiaojiao hopes that in the future, there will be a place of his own.     "Wow, it seems that studying hard is useful. If I have not been admitted to university, where can I come to such a prosperous place? Well, I will also study hard in the future and strive to stay in this place so that my parents and others Take it all over." Ye Lingling said with longing.     "Sister Lingling, as long as you work hard, you can definitely do it, come on!" Ye Jiaojiao said encouragingly. Now in the era of big waves, as long as you have the ability, courage, and courage, this money will be as easy as for nothing.     "Thank Jiaojiao." Ye Lingling said happily.

    "Here is coming, steaming buns, tea eggs, egg cakes, come and eat!" At this moment, the two brothers Ye Dahai came back early with their hands full.

    Everyone stepped forward to help, and the food bought earlier was basically convenient to pack food.

    "Well, Jiaojiao, the omelet you make is not as delicious as yours." Ye Lingling said with the omelet in her hand.

    Ye's omelet is willing to put ingredients, so it tastes extraordinarily soft and delicious, while the omelet in my hand is relatively a little harder, and it may require two more chews to eat.

    "Of course, the egg pie made with my milk has enough ingredients. This pie can't be compared at all." Ye Xiaojiang said proudly.

    "Yeah, you didn't know that the tea eggs here are each dime and five cents. Our tea eggs are only eight cents. It costs 7 cents more here." Ye Xiaohai said with a distressed look. It's money.

    "Hey, Brother Xiaohai, you really know how to count it. We are a small county, and it can't be compared with the capital. The prices here are definitely more expensive than ours." Ye Lingling said with her lips pouted.

    But don't bully her that she has never been to the capital. Just looking at this place is more prosperous than their small county town, and you don't know how many times it is prosperous, you know that the prices here must be much more expensive than theirs.