Chapter six

Holy mother of cheesecake, Raven is my second chance mate! And we're kissing! Holy shit I think he just incinerated my clothes.

Pulling back he looks at me, "as much as I love your clothes, I want you out of them," his voice is husky and his eyes are dark with lust.

"I've been fighting myself and my wolf since we fucked up and made you leave. I can't believe I did that, I knew no one liked Wendy, and honestly even my wolf felt it too. Like we knew the Moon Goddess let us meet you so when Wendy left, because she is a selfish person who doesn't care about others, that we would appreciate you even more."

"And because you appreciate me maybe you should wait," I tease.

Groaning he leans his head on my shoulder, "Scar you're killing me!"

I laugh at his dramatics, "is it true what I heard?" I whisper in his ear, "that you never had sex with her?"

He raises his head so that he can look into my eyes, "no I never did, I met her three weeks before I met you and then after I met you it didn't ever really feel like the right time, also she wasn't really into me, that should have tipped me off too."

I cup his face and gently lower it to mine again. We are still kissing when Jackie comes in yelling, "SO DID YOU MAKE UP OR OH MY GODDESS MY EYES!!!!!!"

Turning to the side we look at Jackie covering her face, Leon comes in with a smile saying, "hey Scar looks like neither one of us has to go back now."

Before I can answer Raven gets all jealous Alpha Male, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU WANTING TO TAKE MY MATE?"

"DOWN BOY!" I say in a joking manner, "this is my Friend Leon who also happens to be Jackie's Mate, and soon to be Former Gamma of Dark Night pack. Leon this is Raven Frost, Alpha of Crimson Moonlight pack and your future brother in law. Also my second chance mate," I say turning to smile at Raven.

"Oh, hi sorry about that," Raven holds out his hand to Leon.

Smiling Leon shakes his hand, "Alpha I would like to join your pack please."

"Permission is granted but you still need to talk to your former pack," Raven says all business.

"Just got off the phone with my former Alpha and he okayed it, the Beta is sending my paperwork." He hugs Jackie who is currently doing a happy dance.

"Ok, I may not feel the need to see you two sucking face, but I'm so happy for you two!" She says smiling. "Scar you will be the best Luna! And if Raven ever hurts you again I'll kick his ass! Yay you're my sister for real now!" She starts dancing again making me laugh.

"Ok ok thanks for saying hi, it's nice to meet you Leon, but get out now you two I want to be alone with my mate,"
Raven says ushering them out. Once they are close enough, he almost shoved them out the door, he shuts it and locks the door. Turning around he stalks over to me, picking me up, making me yelp in surprise, he lowers me when I'm in front of his bed. "I'm marking you now! I'm not letting you get away," he says looking into my eyes. "I'm not letting anyone take you from me," his eyes start to darken.

"You are MINE," his voice gets husky again and I feel it all throughout my body.

"Then make me yours," I lift my blouse over my head and let it fall to the floor.

It's like I rang the dinner bell for a starving man, his lips are once again kissing mine while his hands undress me. I undo the button and zipper on his jeans and he stops kissing me long enough to take them off along with his boxer briefs. Holy shit he's huge, yeah this is gonna hurt, but at the same time my core feels so hot for him, I'm so wet already and we've only been kissing.

Raven pulls my naked body flush with his, "fuck the smell of your arousal is making me so hard, I wanted to take it slow but I dont know how gentle I can be with you driving me crazy like this," he growls out.

Hearing how I affect him is turning me on so much I can feel my arousal dripping down my legs. "RAVEN just take me already!" I moan in his ear.

With that he lays me on the bed and kisses down my body, he stops at my breasts paying both equal attention making me writhe, making me squirm beneath him. He then travels downward passing the apex of my legs, to lick up the juices on my thighs. He takes his time driving me nuts, till he licks my seam, opening my folds and working my clit. Holy mother of God it feels so good, then he starts to use his fingers working them in and out, curling them to hit that special spot. Oh Goddess I'm gonna... I'm going to cum! I've never had an orgasm before so when it hit me, holy shit! I thought I died for a second, because I saw starbursts.

Getting up Raven adjusted himself to my entrance and slowly slid inside of me making sure I was ok as he did so.

"SCAR baby you ok?" He asked once he was fully inside of me.

"Yes, I'm ok holy shit Rave you've filled me completely but I need you to start moving now," I say my voice coming out breathy.

He starts a slow rhythm, I cling to his broad shoulders with my little hands as the pleasure starts to build. I can no longer hold in my moans, the pleasure is so much, luckily or not the headboard hitting the wall is louder than me, I think. Atleast I'm not alone in the I cant stop my moaning department because hearing Raven's moaning and groaning is making me even more turned on.

"Fuck Scarlett you feel so good, I'm gonna cum so much," he growls out.

"I'm close.... I'm so close.... ah... yes... I'm goin' to...AAAAHHH," I cry out just as Raven sinks his teeth into my sweet spot making my orgasm ten times stronger.

Pulling out his sharp teeth he licks it clean, and I flip us over riding him hard making his breathing hitch, he rises to meet me thrust for thrust, hes close, his moaning is getting louder and his thrusts are getting faster, just as his climax hits, I sink my teeth in his sweet spot marking him as mine, as he marked me as his.

His climax brought me to my own once again leaving me spent and satisfied.

Raven, once his breathing returns to normal, then gets up and goes to his bathroom coming back with two towels, one wet, one dry.

"What are you doing?" I ask sleepily.
His actions are my answer, using the warm wet towel he cleans me up, then using the dry one he dries me and the bed, that has proof of our mating.

Once he deems it dry enough, he climbs back in beside me pulling me into his arms. "MINE" he says softly snuggling me. I fall asleep with a smile on my face in the arms of my bestfriend, my lover, my mate. Thankyou Moon Goddess he's all I've ever wished for in a mate.