Chapter 48

*this chapter contains adult content*

I'm really in deep.

We went back to technos house, still soaking wet from the rain. Neither of us cared though. I set my stuff down and said.

"I'm gonna take a shower care to join." He raised his eyebrows and said "oh?" I slapped his shoulder "that's not what I meant" he laughed and nodded.

I went into the bathroom stripped then got in, techno went to grab towels before joining me. I was facing the water but turned when he got in.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and looked into my eyes. He started rubbing my back and said "your so beautiful" I laughed and hid my face in his chest.

He continued rubbing my back I decided to speak. "I've never had shower sex" I said teasingly.

"Yeah I know. We can change that real quick." He said wrapping his hands tighter around me. The water still pouring on my back.

I want him.

Bad.

I have a very important lore stream tomorrow so I can only stay tonight... let's make it count.
I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"I don't want to be able walk tomorrow understood?" I said he gave me a questioning look and said "really? Are you sure?" I nodded.

"How far can I go?" He asked I wasn't sure what he meant but I didn't care "as far as you want." I replied

"I'm asking to be rough" he said slowly. "Rough?" I asked he nodded "like really rough" I like the sound of that.

"Yes please" is all I said. "Do you remember the safe word?" He asked I nodded. He grabbed my neck just resting his hand there pulling my face up to a kiss.

I melted into the kiss. One of his hands on my neck the other slowly inched down my body making his was to my clit. Rubbing small circles.

I moaned into our kiss, he smiled as I did so. Slowly losing myself more and more as he continued rubbing circles.

I had to pull away from the kiss to moan. I was already getting close. "Yeah? Tell me how it feels baby"

Breathing hard I replied "good- it- it feels good" he sped up his fingers slowly bringing me into my first orgasm.

It's embarrassing how fast he did that.

He rode me through my orgasm. Slowing his fingers, he pulled away just before I hit overstimulation.

He put his fingers up to my mouth not letting me catch my breath before saying "suck" I was breathing hard just coming down from my high I didn't do as I was told.

"I said suck, be a good little whore" he demanded reviving a moan from me as I followed his instructions, taking his fingers into my mouth coating them with my saliva.

He pulled them out brought them down, sliding them through my slick before sticking them in my entrance.

He didn't give me anytime to prepare before pulling them in and out. He had one of my legs lifted holding it with his other hand.

Water still pouring down on us he pushed his fingers in and out of me at rapid speeds. He pushed them in far and curled them.

I went weak under him a moaning mess and said "techno please" between moans. "That's not my name right now" Is all he said not slowing his fingers just watching them fuck in and out of me.

I barley managed to speak between moans "daddy" is all I said before falling into my next orgasm.

"I'm-" is all I said. "Go ahead baby cum for my fingers" I did as I was told. Slightly bucking my hips riding his fingers.

He didn't slow down.

Pushing me into overstimulation his fingers went at the same speed. "Daddy please-" is all I could say before his free hand dropped my leg and wrapped around my throat tight.

Cutting my moans off he tightened his hand. It felt good. The overstimulation soon went back to feeling good. He kept going as fast as he could curling his fingers.

He got me to my third orgasm. This is so fucking embarrassing. Once I finished cumming his fingers didn't stop. "Please daddy just fuck me already"

"So needy for my cock" he said still moving his fingers but slower. "I want you to Cum inside me please" I barely said.

"Are you daddy's little cum slut?" He asked teasingly I nodded and said "ye-yes I am please fuck me daddy"

His fingers showed before coming to a stop and pulling out of me. He immediately put his fingers in my mouth pushing them down my throat.

After making me suck on them for a few seconds he said "let's finish our shower then I'll fuck you" I nodded barely keeping myself up we finished our shower.

I finished first got out and went to lay in his bed. I didn't bother getting dressed. I just laid under his covers.

Let's just say we didn't get much sleep that night... and he kept his promise, I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow.

865 words