Midnight

Your POV:

It was close to midnight and it was a really hot night and I couldn't fall asleep, I've been tossing and turning trying my best to get comfortable but nothing helped. Having had enough I got up from the bed, putting on my boots and walked out of my chamber and quietly flew out of the domain to one the closest waterfalls near by.

I looked at Mikau lake that flowed in front of me. Taking off my boots and top coverings I walked into the lake feeling thousand times better due to the water not being to cold to enter. I swam around for what felt like an hour or so. I dove under and saw a few shiny pearls at the bottom of the lake. I swam towards them to pick them up and take a closer look at them.

I went above water to catch breath, yes I may be a fairy but unless the water is blessed with my magic to breath underwater I can still potentially drown and get wet. As I went up to catch my breath I failed too notice a small zora heading towards the lake.

Inspecting the all pearls underwater I saw at the corner of my eye something bright red with a few glowing spots. I smiled to myself knowing who it was and I swam back up to the surface and saw the little prince.

"Aren't you suppose to be asleep right now, you shouldn't be out of bed Sidon?" Looking at the young zora in front of me with a cocked eyebrow. Sidon joined me in the water looking away almost ashamed.

"I'm not tired. I just wanted to swim for a little bit but they are so strict with those dummy rules." He said as he swam closer to me abit irritated about his caregivers not giving him alittle space. "Your not going to send me back are you?" Asking as his head sank further into the water.

I gave off a small laugh and stroked his head in a reassuring manner. I shook my head in regards to answering his question. "But don't blame them to much they just worry for you that's all. After all Guppy you seem to attract alot of mischief your way." Smiling at Sidon.

His eyes grew wide and he smiled with joy in his expression. I was floating on my back and this gave Sidon a chance to climb on to my abdomen and just sit there as we floated around for a while. I closed my eyes thinking of something new to make for a tonic but then I felt his piercing golden eyes on me and so I opened them and saw him staring right back at me.

"You ok Guppy? You look like you have something to say."

Looking at me wide eyed he let out a small sigh. "I'm just not happy because the Zora Festival is coming and grown up parties are boring so I don't want to go. But father says I have to because I'm the prince." Crossing his arms in annoyance.

"Haha is that all...Sidon, I am sorry you have to attend those boring parties, and truth be told I rather you play with the younger Zora than attend those parties too." Caressing his head then moving to his cheek.

"Really.....um Y/n can you ask father if I could go play with the other children during the festival I want to play and make other friends." He asked shyly.

"Sidon you know I can't do that Guppy, you must ask for this yourself if not they wont take you seriously." Kicking my feet to moved around in the water.

"Yes. I know but how will I be so sure they might let me?" Tilting his head to the side.

"Well I can't always guarantee they might but you have to use you voice proudly and confidently so they could listen. Even if some of those old grumpy council members are waterlogged in there old age." Both of us giggling at my last comment. "I'll try my best Y/n." Smiling at him "That's what I like to hear." Pulling him down for gentle hug.

I had released him after our hug but instead of getting up he just laid there on my chest listening to my heartbeat. I smiled looking up towards the stars remembering a small little legend that my father told me along time ago when I was just a small child.