New Friends

Sidon's POV:

It was time for the Zora Festival and I was super excited because father gave me permission to go play and enjoy the festival with the other kids. However, before I can go play with the others I have to introduce myself to the court and my people first. Mipha and father go last so, I was told to take Y/n to be introduced. I didn't mind going with her, I like Y/n she's always so nice to me.

I was waiting by Y/n's door since Mipha was getting ready as well. I got ready really quickly because of my caretakers. I knocked on Y/n's door to see if she was ready. "Y/n are you almost done?" I heard her drop something so I went inside to see if she hurt herself. "Y/n? Are you ok?"

I walked in and I saw her in a very pretty dress. She looked so pretty and beautiful. "Oh Sidon! Yes, I'm fine Guppy I just dropped the headpiece you all got me for my birthday." She said as she placed her headpiece in her hair.

(What you're wearing minus the feather like things poking out in the back also your hair is however you want it

(What you're wearing minus the feather like things poking out in the back also your hair is however you want it.)

(The headpiece)

(The headpiece)

"Well look at this dashing prince are you the one escourting me to the banquet." She said while curtsying and giggling.

She is so silly but I like playing along so I bowed and placed my hand out for her grab. She smiled and grabbed my hand and lifted me up in her arms. We began laughing and she started to walk out of the room. I saw her little crown was crooked and so I decided to fix it for her.

While fixing it I saw Mipha walking towards us, "MIPHA!! You look so beautiful sister wow!" Mipha was decorated top to bottom with pretty silver things all over her. "He's right Mipha you look gorgeous, just as always." I heard Y/n say back to my sister.

"Thank you, both of you are just as lovely and I came by because we are starting soon and they will be anouncing the start of the festival soon." Mipha took me from Y/n's arms and into here but I didn't mind. Then off we went to start the festival, I was very excited.

Y/n POV:

We arrived at the entrance door to introduce ourselves to the rest of the Zora's to start the festivities. We saw King Dorephan standing near the door and looked to ys and smiled.