S-O-R-R-Y !

Kabeer's POV

Damn!!

I'm feeling hell guilty!

I shouted so badly at her.

But what could I do? They were the legal original papers of mom's shares which I had to get that day only but papers were ruined badly.
I don't know what happened to me at that time. I couldn't even think properly at that time and I don't even remember what I said to her.

But I know I've said something very harsh this time.

I remember her face which was becoming red,her doe eyes were filling with fear and tears and her legs were shaking! 

Now I am even regretting leaving her alone but the good thing is Aayush and Anna visited her!

After sometime even Aayush came office and he was passing me glares. I thought she must have told them everything but my unasked question was answered by Aayush when he told me not to worry because she didn't say a word about anything. 

A way to feel more guilty! 

I asked Aayush if she was okay or not but what I got in reply was, she don't want to tell you and I am not going to tell you! Ask herself and if you feel a little guilty say sorry to her! 

The whole day I was so disturbed and pissed off that I fired employees and don't know shouted on how many of them! 

I thought at lunch I'll talk to her but she behaved so weirdly, running to her room and then ran out of the house! 

Does she really need a doctor!! 

Since two days she's ignoring me and I don't know why the hell am I'm not liking this! 

And hence I decided I will come home early today and apologize to her but today this madam didn't come on time!

I will not go to room today before I talk to her and hence I took my mac book and sat in living room!

Soon the door of the penthouse opened and she came!

A curve appeared on my face but it turned into gritting teeth when she didn't even look at me and was going towards dining area!

"Ignored me nicely" I asked as I slowly stood up going behind her !

That's not Kabeer Mittal ! 

That's definitely not him!

Just get away you sub concious!!

" I wasn't !" she stated and turned when flinched suddenly to see the me so close to her!

"I see that from two days!" I said

"What! " she asked confused and I sighed

"You ignoring me Baani" I said looking at her.

"Uh-Oh ! I told you I wasn't ignoring you Mr. Mittal. Don't give yourself so much importance in my life" she told stepping some steps away from me and drinking water, she went past me.

She walked over me AGAIN!

I was talking right!!

Why is she so impossible!!

"I was waiting for you" I said all of a sudden and she looked at me for a second but suddenly turned her gaze

"Why? " she asked

"Actually..that..." I tried to say

Come on Kabeer!

A sorry!