Chapter 87

Seeing that the dean of education only looked at her and did not speak, she could only stand honestly, standing for half an hour, watching the dean of education who still did not intend to speak, Ye Jiaojiao shook her sore thigh. Thinking about it, he couldn’t wait any longer, so he said, “Director, if you don’t have anything to do with me, I will go back first.” As soon as the

    teaching director heard this, a look of dissatisfaction flashed across his face, and then he was stern. He began, "to go back immediately to write a review part three thousand words, and to me before going to night classes, I hope you can deep promptly correct their mistakes, to turn over a new leaf, so as not to affect finally come the opportunity to study."

    Ye Jiao Jiao listened to the inexplicable words of the dean of education, and even more did not understand. She didn't make any mistakes, so she thought about why she wrote a review and said naturally.

    The director of teaching saw that the girl in front of him was still unchanging, and he suddenly smirked and said, "Student Ye Jiaojiao, I didn't expect you to be obsessed with understanding until this moment, and you haven't realized your mistakes.

    What do you do? A student who passed his hard work to enter the university should cherish this hard-won learning opportunity. You are now a student, and the main task is to study hard. Don’t be easily corroded by the sugar-coated shells outside and blindly pursue material blindly. Enjoy and forget the learning opportunities you have worked so hard."     "Director, I don’t know what you said, but I just want to know what mistakes I made. Also, if you need to pay attention to evidence, if there is no real evidence, please Don't be fooled easily either." Ye Jiaojiao took a step back calmly, for fear that the dean of education would suddenly stand up and do it.     "You." The director of teaching did not expect that this quiet girl was a person who did not admit her mistakes. Fortunately, there was evidence in the report letter she received, but she did not expect that this girl who was favored by all the teachers was such a coffin. People who don't shed tears.     The instructor took out a few photos from the drawer and threw the photos on the table. He pointed to the photos on the table and asked, "Ye Jiaojiao, please explain how this photo is. The thing is, as a college student with a higher education, how can his life style be so unruly."

    Ye Jiaojiao looked over. The photo was of herself and Ye Xiaohai, as well as some male students in the French class. The angle of the photo was very tricky. It was obvious that many people were present at the time, but this photo seemed to be taken every time. Just like the two people in the photo, the key shots are close, and they look like they are kissing or hugging.

    "Director, the angles of the photos are very tricky. These are not true. These photos alone can't explain anything. Without a clear investigation, I cannot accept your criticism." Ye Jiaojiao said neither humble nor overbearing.     "Student Ye Jiaojiao, these photos are evidence. I don't even know the teacher. In the face of evidence, you can still be so quibble." The teaching director's voice became more severe.     "Director, please investigate everything clearly. This photo is my cousin, dear. We have the same surname, the same village, and the same big family. If you don’t believe me, you can investigate. He is A student in the junior economics and management department of our school, you can adjust his information to see if we are from the same place. As for the others are just my French classmates, we were discussing issues at the time, and many people were present. You can It will be clear     if you ask someone to ask. If there is a lie, I am willing to accept any punishment from you. In addition, can you ask the director to help me investigate who is slandering me, who took these photos, and who gave them? Here you are, this is a serious violation of my personal rights. If the school cannot give me a reasonable result, I will hand it over to the relevant department."     Ye Jiaojiao pointed to the photo. In the early stage of reform and opening up, I can buy it. There are only a handful of people who can afford a camera, and it's not just that you can buy it with money. In fact, she already had a personal choice in her heart. After all, she had conflicts with that one person in Beijing.     Before, Ye Jiaojiao didn’t care. He didn’t expect that not only would this person not constrain, but would hurt her more severely. Now she is really angry. She has a bottom line in life. She is not the object of bullying, as long as she is confirmed to do it. Yes, Ye Jiaojiao would not be merciful anymore.     If this matter were put in the ten-year period, it would be easy to ruin a person and a family. Even now, rumors can kill people. This time she will not tolerate it.