Part 22

An ear piercing scream of surprise rang through the halls as the group pinned Norman to the ground. Sammy sat on his legs and Bendy and Henry pinned one shoulder each to a wall.
"What the hell is happening?!" Norman demanded, his speaker crackling. "We want ya to come with us, we don't mean ya any harm if ya won't harm us." Bendy said.
Norman growled. "No."
"Please? I promise you won't regret it, we're gonna get our old bodies and memories back." Sammy said gently.
Norman felt an odd attachment to the sound of Sammy's voice, he didn't know why though. "Fine." He sighed.
"Yay! Let's go find all the others now." Henry said. So the growing group of inky beings and one human went back to the lift.
Norman hung at the back of the group. "Oh, don't be shy, we may be monsters but we won't bite." Sammy said, going behind him and pushing him forwards.
So far Norman didn't really trust the group of beings, but Sammy seemed nice so he just walked beside him.
After a while of walking they found Allison and Thomas walking around. They saw the group and stopped in their tracks, not knowing what to do. "Hi, we won't harm you." Henry said quickly.
Allison and Tom slowly started backing away. "No wait! Please! We just want to talk!" Henry pleaded. "Why is the ink demon with you, we can't trust you." Allison said.
"He won't hurt you, he's good now, please?" Henry said. Tom and Allison shared a look. "How do we know you won't try and kill us?" She demanded. Henry crossed his arms.
"I don't have proof, and you don't have proof I'd kill you, we're rounding up all the workers and setting them free, do you guys want out or not?" Henry asked.
The two hesitated. "It's not like we were getting anything done anyways, why not?" Allison shrugged. Thomas cautiously followed her.
"Thank you, we'll get out memories back soon." Henry said. Bendy led them to a room in the music department.
"Alright, ya guys stay here, me and Henry are goin to get all the lost ones." Bendy said. "Wait, why me?" Henry asked.
"I can't teleport through ink like you and Sammy can, how am I supposed to get there too?" Henry asked.
"Just c'mon." Bendy motioned for him to follow him into the next room. Henry shrugged and followed.
"I can take you through the portals." Bendy said. "I dunno, it seems kinda creepy, what if something goes wrong?" Henry questioned. Bendy knelt down to Henry's height.
"I promise it'll be safe, take my hand." Bendy held out his inky clawed hand. Henry reached out and gently grasped onto his hand, slightly smiling at the demon.
"Now don't panic or let go or else ya might get lost in the ink void." Bendy warned. Henry gripped his hand tighter.
An inky portal appeared on the wall. Bendy led Henry inside of it, and they walked through what looked like an inky tunnel.
Whispers echoed around them. It was of a language neither understood. Henry started panicking at the weird situation.
Bendy sensed it and held him closer, like a comforting hug. They went through the other end of the small tunnel and stumbled out.
Henry wasn't as used to the weird sensation as Bendy was so he stumbled out and crashed into the demon, knocking them both onto the wooden boarded floor.
Henry blushed and quickly got off the poor demon. Bendy chuckled. "This is where the lost ones reside, when they're moping mostly." Bendy explained.
"Oh." Henry gazed around at the group of lost ones. They all stared at him. "Our lord has captured a human?" One asked.
The voice sounded familiar to Henry. "No, Henry is not captured, but is with me." Bendy said. The lost one nodded in understanding.
"I want all of ya to please follow us, Henry is the one ya've been waitin for, he's going to set everyone free." Bendy said.
Henry felt very pressured. "Right...which way is it Bendy?" Henry asked. So Bendy led the way through the inky hallways back to the music department.
They were all gathered in a room.
"Okay Henry, now what?" Bendy asked. "We need to find a way to make them laugh and be happy." Henry said.
He stood at the front of the room. Everyone stared at him. "Alright, so I know you've lost all your memories and don't know who you are anymore, and that has caused you all to feel depressed and distressed, and all negative emotions." Henry said loud enough for everyone to hear.
"So, to end you of your inky curse, you simply have to feel happy and laugh again, and I know, it's not a simple thing. But, if black magic is any indication, your memories went somewhere, and I know where." Henry smiled.
"Wait here for a second." He rushed out of the room. As he left, excited whispers filled the air. Henry returned with an arm full of boxes stacked three high.
He placed them on the ground and continued getting a bunch of boxes. "Alright, now all we need is a working projector, but most of them are busted..." Henry looked around.
"Hey, my projector still works!" Norman said, rushing up to the front of the room. "Are you sure that wouldn't hurt you?" Sammy asked.
"Nah, I can't even feel it." Norman shrugged. "Alright, on all of these reels, is all of our most loved memories at the studio." Henry said.
The group settled down on the floor, Sammy sat beside Norman to make sure his projector head was in fact working and didn't hurt him.
Henry sat in Norman's other side to place the reels on top of his head. Bendy sat beside Henry. And the lost ones all sat down as well as the other toons. They had never been more excited before, they were finally going to remember.