6-Serene

Vader gazed down angrily at the people inside of his Palace, and I could feel the intense rage radiating off of him like a blazing fire.

We stood atop a staircase, he stood in the middle while I stood idly behind him to his right, observing just as he had asked me to, "It appears we have a traitor." He growled in anger as he eyed them with disgust, "The rebels have never gotten this far and it was extremely convenient for them that I was not here." He clicked his tongue and shook his head as he stepped down the stairs slowly, "You see, I was informed that there was an attack on my Death Star, which was a lie." He began to shout louder; fear spread through the crowd below us with every step he took to get closer to them. He sighed in annoyance as he continued walking down, and I began to follow him when he gestured for me to with his finger, "I'm to blame partially, I should have checked that the information I was given was accurate. Speaking of; Where is Captain Needa?" He spat his name with such venom in his tone.

The moment he spoke his name, there was the sound of rushed footsteps; someone was trying to flee, "Where do you think you're going?" A deep male voice pushed through the crowd and a clone appeared; holding the man in question by his shoulders. I recognized him from my first day here.

Vader shook his head slowly at the man who looked like he was about five seconds away from peeing himself, "Did you really think that I would lose to them; did you really think that I wouldn't figure out what you did?" He chuckled humorlessly, "It appears you're a bigger idiot than I initially thought." He shot his arm forward and gripped the mans neck with his gloved hand. The people behind him backed away slowly to give Vader his space; and no doubt they were afraid of getting caught in the crossfire of his temper.

I on the other hand, got closer.

"I'm sor-" The man choked out while trying to pry his hand off, but my Masters grip tightened; cutting off his words.

"Don't beg, it's pathetic." He spat out and I continued to watch him with intrigue.

The way he makes an entire room tremble at the knees is admirable. The power and energy he gives off is compelling, and I just wanted to get closer. At one point my shoulder brushed up against his arm that was still by his side from how close I'd gotten. I saw him from the corner of my eye as he side-eyed me for a moment, before looking back to the man who was seconds from death.

"This is what happens when you go against me." He growled in a loud tone for everyone one to hear. Then he grabbed his lightsaber from his belt and quickly pierced it through the mans chest; earning a few fearful jumps from people around the room. Needa stopped moving immediately, and Vader retracted his blade while dropping the bow life-less body from his grasp. Needa's body crumbled to the floor in an unnatural position, "All of you, get out of my sight and begin with the clean up and repairs. I also want clones stationed at every exit." He demanded with a harsh, authoritative tone and the people began to move around at a rapid pace.

I gazed up to him, "How do you know he was the only one?" I asked; prompting him to look down at me with the same intrigued look that I was giving him.

"I would've heard it," His tone had completely shifted into a much softer one than when he was addressing his employees, "Come." He placed a hand on my shoulder and walked me upstairs. I could see the looks I was getting from the other people in the Palace as he walked with me calmly. Some confused, some curious, and some were of envy.

"I need to ask you about something that happened today." I spoke first as we entered my quarters. I wanted to talk to him about what I experienced in the throne room.