Season Two ~ Episode Seven

excuse mistakes

Ja'Seem didn't get in the house until ten-thirty because him and Kiari was still spending time together at the lake.

"Where you been?" Reagan asked standing in the kitchen with her robe on.

"With Ki. She going through a lot." Ja'Seem sighed

"What's wrong with her?" Reagan frowned leaning up off the counter getting a water bottle.

"She found out she had lupus." Ja'Seem mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

To be honest Ja'Seem was scared for Kiari. He still had lord of questions and was totally confused.

"Omg, how is she taking it?" Reagan pouted feeling bad.

Reagan loved Kiari like her own. She was very respectful and reminded her of Raelyn in some ways.

"She's dealing with it I guess, I know she scared." Ja'Seem replied.

"Imma have to call my baby tomorrow." Reagan mumbled.

"Your plate in there, the twins not going to school tomorrow they got a dentist appointment. So just you Fat, and Mari." Reagan said.

"Aight. Goodnight I love you ma." Ja'Seem stated kissing his mother's cheek.

"I love you too Bo, goodnight." Reagan nodded going up to her bedroom.

——

"Mcht why she gotta stay home with me?" Arielle frowned rolling her eyes at Xamora.

"Because we gotta go to work, and her school closed." Khalil responded.

"And honestly we don't have to explain ourself to you." Alexis shrugged.

Xamora stuck out her tongue and winked at Arielle. Xamora was bad, she knew she was bad, and she didn't care.

"Alright ni when y'all come home and her and her suitcases on the porch don't say none." Arielle mumbled.

"You bet not do my baby like that." Alexis chuckled taking the ponytail out of Xamora's hair and redoing it.

"You gone email my teacher?" Arielle asked getting a pan out the dish rack.

"Mhm." Alexis mumbled. She was still upset about Arielle's new behavior, but she was gone get that under control quick fast and in a hurry.

"Alright love y'all, I'm out." Khalil announced kissing his wife and daughters forehead.

"We love you too." Arielle replied.

Alexis soon left to leaving Arielle with Xamora who grinned at the mug that Arielle was holding.

"Get out my face." Arielle mugged cracking the eggs in the glass bowl.

"Make me bitch." Xamora bucked.

"That's why ion like yo crybaby ass right now and I hope yo ugly ass fall." Arielle bucked back.

Xamora was standing on the island chair in the kitchen, something she knew she wasn't supposed to be doing.

"That's why I throw your keys in my potty." Xamora said rolling her neck.

"And that's why I threw your inhalers in the trash." Arielle shrugged mixing the cheese with the eggs.

"Imma tell my mommy." Xamora frowned.

"And imma tell my daddy." Arielle smirked.

Xamora flipped Arielle off and ran to her Arielle's room to look for her phone.