Ch 223: New Sparring Partner Part 1

Lin Ye looks at Lappland speechless.

She just said that she would never fall asleep in such a small space because she doesn't feel free just a few minutes ago. In fact, Lin Ye can understand this habit of hers. Just like many other people don't fall asleep if they aren't listening to music.

However, what he doesn't understand is that one moment she said one thing and then do the complete opposite of the thing a moment after. She fell asleep a few minutes after saying she won't.

The worst is not why she is sleeping. It how she sleeps.

It is bad.

Her sleeping posture is very restless and anxious so that Lin Ye has to give up a large seat for her to move and make it a bit more tolerable.

Even worse, she has some strange sleep habits.

She often sits up suddenly after sleeping for half an hour or so.

Everyone thought she was awake. When they looked over, they found that she was not. Her eyes were still closed, her head swayed around, and her mouth was still muttering, "Eh! Bet you chan't do zhis Texshash...!" and sometimes she would throw some punches which Lin Ye unluckily caught every time.

After speaking, she fell straight back down again, leaving the people watching it very speechless.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" After repeating it several times, Lin Ye, who was tossed around hard, asks incredulously.

Sussurro is also a little curious about Lappland's sleepy habits, she looks at him when Lin Ye asks.

She thought about it and says, "It may just be a bad habit that she has, or it may be a race feature? Many races have various strange behaviours after falling asleep."

Lin Ye thought for a while and feels that Sussurro's words made sense.

After all, he has a roommate who loves to grind his teeth while he slept, and it was not quiet at all. He had finally gotten around to tell him about it.

In simple terms improving is a struggle.

It took several weeks to fully adapt, but there are also complications, that is, after getting used to Ansel's teeth grinding, the phone alarm in the morning can't wake him at all, probably because his body has been to adapt sleeping with loud noises around him.

So, Lin Ye felt that there wasn't something worse than death grinding and snoring.

That changed when he saw how Lappland slept.

When Lin Ye was busy thinking, Lappland suddenly turns over to him, rolled down from the seat, and lay on his lap.

"...*sigh*" Lin Ye can' only sigh and lands his hand on top of her head subconsciously to at the very least make him feel more comfortable.

Lappland asleep on his lap seems to stop moving and looks like she enjoys his touch.

"...Hmm... Warm~"

{Rhodes Island Psychologist}

When it got dark, Matterhorn finally stops the car.

"Let's rest here." he says to the people in the vehicle, " We're about to enter the mountains. The mountain road is not easy to drive through, and driving at night is far too dangerous."

Pramanix nods slightly: "Thank you, Mr. Matterhorn."

He smiles and says, "You don't need to thank me, Mistress. I'm just doing my duty."