Prologue

This story is a y/n, (your name) about having a huge crush on Chris Evans and recently being introduce to the Hollywood world. Tom is helping you as you go since you aren't used to as much cameras and popularity. But that all changes when your new movie comes out which opens door to other projects. But what happens when in an interview you accidentally reveal that your celebrity crush is none other than Chris Jamal Evans?

More background on Y/n.

You are a 26 year old who has recently entered the celebrity world after finishing up a big movie with Tom Holland as your co star. After doing some work on hit TV shows, they finally offered you the lead in a movie. You left your hometown when your sister was accepted to UCLA, you decided to pack up everything, sell the house and head to LA.

You have been recovering from your traumatic past that involved being diagnosed with anxiety and being bullied from a young age. Your parents lived in the Bahamas where they were spending their retired life. You left all your friends and relatives in your hometown.

You completely start fresh in LA, but with the help of contacts and an internship you met your agent. She helped you land roles on TV shows.

Once you arrived in LA, you began to work on the set of Grey's Anatomy as a love interest. When that was over, you worked on being the antagonist in the hit show Criminal Minds, where you met your on again-off again boyfriend Matthew Grey Gubler.

In between the two shows, you worked on smaller roles in various other shows. You were even more known to the media since beginning your acting career since you were dating Matthew Grey Gubler but enough was enough so you ended things and remained friends.

Not long after this you got the call from your agent about the female lead.

Your agent explained to you that this project was an action/thriller movie and stars like Tom Holland and Nick Jonas were apart of the cast. You did your best and sure enough landed the role!

You began filming for 7 months in which you made great friends with the crew and cast, but you grew the closest to Tom. He'd be one of your first friends here in LA. The movie would later be named as Chaos Walking.

After filming had ended, it was time for you and the cast to promote the movie with interviews and a press tour. Tom helped you with the interview process and trained you how NOT to spoil anything.

You and the cast had a blast traveling all over and you met even more talented people on the way. However, this was coming to an end since Jimmy Fallon had invited both you and Tom to be on his talk show to wrap up Chaos Walking's press tour.

You are all caught up! Please keep reading on to chapter two (: