𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

You finally got a chance to talk to this apocalypse guy after we arrived at our new base

"So, why didn't you make my stronger like the others?" You questioned as he looked at you.

"Because your already strong, stronger then anyone in this room. Even myself." He explained.

"What do you mean?" You questioned.

"I'll soon see it time." He told you as you were confused.

𖥸

You were in a new suit, it was like a one place swim suit that was a dark blue with a cape to Match it

You were in a new suit, it was like a one place swim suit that was a dark blue with a cape to Match it. A crown that was shaped like a M was on top of your head.

You watched as apocalypse was doing something the one of the others suit. You were a few feet away from them as you watched. You felt something like someone was trying to speak to you. It wasn't until you knew who it was trying to speak to you.

"Charles?" You said quietly to yourself.

"Hello, old friend. I'm sorry. I am so sorry! Y/n, I feel your pain and your loss." Charles said.

"You think because you can inside my head, you know how it feels? You're looking in the wrong place, Charles." You told him.

"What happened to your daughter, it was terribly wrong. But you and Erik come back to us. I can help you." Charles explained.

"Help me? Think of your daughter, Y/n. What would she wanted?" Charles said.

"She would wanted to live. Both me and Erik tried your way, we tried so hard to be like them. But it always ends the same way. They took everything away from me and my husband." You explained as a tear ran down your cheek.

"Now... we'll take everything from them." You looked towards the others at they looked back at you.

Apocalypse looked as you, you knew he could sense Charles.

"Extraordinary." He said.

"What do you see?" Angel asked apocalypse.

Apocalypse gasped.

"The answer." He said.

Apocalypse looked at you as his eyes turned white. Your eyes soon turned a blue as well. He was after Charles but you could feel his powers and everything Charles saw you saw.

"Thank you for letting me in." Apocalypse said to Charles.

"Always the same." Apocalypse said as you watched him carefully.

"No more stones. No more spears. No more slings. No more swords. No more weapons! No more systems! No more! No more superpowers." Apocalypse said as you saw everything unfold.

You soon blinked as your eyes were their normal color. Erik was soon by your side now.

"You can fire your arrows... from the Tower of Babel... but you can never strike god!" Apocalypse said.

Psylocke made a another portal and we all stood in the under the school for mutants.

"Erik, Y/n." Raven said as she looked at you both.

Erik used his powers to grab Charles, as he moved towards us.

"Charles!" Raven yelled.

"Alex!"

"Hey!"

"Hey, assholes!" Alex yelled as he ran towards us.

"All will be revealed, my child." Apocalypse said as Psylocke made another portal.

We soon disappeared out of the underground lab.