𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

Charles laid on a rock unconscious, but you know he was about to wake

Charles laid on a rock unconscious, but you know he was about to wake. And you were right.

Charles groan as he started to woke up. As apocalypse looked at him.

"You're blocking me. How?" Charles asked.

"I can shield their minds from your powers. It's one of the many gifts I've acquired throughout the millennia. But to see inside a mind... to control it... that's your gift. You saw it, didn't you? The glory of what's to come." Apocalypse explained.

"You're going to take part in all this killing... and destruction?" Charles asked you and Erik.

"It's all we've ever known." Erik told him.

"No, it isn't. You've just forgotten." Charles said.

"No, Charles, I remember. Your way doesn't work." Erik told Charles.

"I've shown them a better way. A better world." Apocalypse told Charles.

"No, you're just tapped into their rage and pain. That's all you've done." Charles told apocalypse.

"I told you from the moment I met you both, there is more to you both. There is good in you both, too." Charles explained.

"Whatever it is you think you saw in me, Charles... I buried it... with my daughter."

𖥸

"Charles... you will send a message to every living mind. You will tell them that this earth will be laid waste. This it is I, En Sabah Nur, who will wreak this upon them." Apocalypse said and Charles looked at both you and Erik.

"Now... deliver my message." Apocalypse told Charles as he kneeled in front of him.

"Even if I wanted to... I couldn't reach that many people. I don't have Cerebro." Charles told apocalypse as he scoffed.

"You don't need a machine to amplify your powers. You have me." Apocalypse told him as he stood up.

𖥸

"Hear me inhabitants of this world. This is a message. A message to every man, woman, and mutant in the world. You have lost your way." Charles repeated what apocalypse was saying to him.

"But I have returned." Apocalypse said.

"But I have returned." Charles repeated.

"The day of reckoning is here. All your buildings... all of your towers and temples... will fall. And the dawn of a new age will rise. For there is nothing you can do...to stop what is coming. This message is for one reason alone. To tell the strongest among you... " Charles told everyone in the world.

"Those with the greatest power... this earth will be yours." Apocalypse said.

"Those with the greatest power... protect those without." Charles said.

"That's my message to the world." Charles told apocalypse.

"Uh-huh." Apocalypse replied