Chapter One

**First Person POV**

And still after doing many interviews I was still nervous because this was my first ever talk show. I was pacing the floor, my hands were sweaty and apparently I was looking pale.

"You all right, Y/n? You look pale." Tom said with a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine" I lied.

"Look don't be nervous, Jimmy is a great host and we'll have a lot of fun you'll see."

Tom patted your arm. He could see straight through your lies. I guess my face could showed what I was feeling.

"You two almost ready? You're on in 5!" Spoke a women who worked for the backstage crew.

Tom and I were backstage on the set of Jimmy Fallon's talk show. We were finishing up Chaos Walking's press tour.

I tried to calm myself down. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I reached to see who had texted. It was my sister.

Sista: Hi sissy! I know you're prob nervous right now but just think about how you're going to be on live TV with millions of people watching! Don't do anything embarrassing! Love you. 😜

I really hated her sometimes. She was away at college and lived with her roommate so I didn't get to see her as much. But at least I was 20 minutes away rather than on the other side of the country.

"We're ready for you two! In 5..4.."

"Just be yourself y/n! The fans already love you!" Tom reassured you.

He was such a sweet guy. You guys had really grown close since the beginning of filming and he's always been so protective and helpful. He was like a big brother. Even though I was about 2 years older.

You gave Tom a soft smile but he could tell you were still nervous as shit.

"3.. 2...1"

Tom and I made our way to the main stage where Jimmy was. As we got closer we could hear him say,

"Please help me in welcoming, tonight's guests Tom Holland and Y/n Y/l/n!"

Applauding filled the set.

I walked behind Tom as we entered. The bright lights and large cameras caught me off guard but I composed myself quickly and I began to wave and smile. Tom and I sat down on a small sofa right besides Jimmy's desk.

"Welcome Tom, Y/n! It's great to see you guys!"

"It's great to be here Jimmy!" Tom replied

"Y/n I know it's your first time here. How do you feel?"

Tom gave me a reassuring look to make sure I was okay and that I was not on the verge of fainting. I gave him another small smile to let him know I was good.

"I feel excited Jimmy! Thanks for having me!" I spoke almost stuttering.

"So new movie coming out! That must be exciting, could you tell the fans what they can expect?"