Chapter 49

My legs hurt.

I woke up the next morning cuddled up next to techno, my legs were sore. I started playing with technos hair.

He slowly started to wake up. He smiled before opening his eyes. "Good morning gorgeous" he said to me, I smile still brushing my fingers through his hair.

"What time is your stream?" He asked "12" I replied "so we only have like 3 hours before you have to go home" he said while frowning.

I nodded returning the frown. "What do you want to do" I asked "can we just stay here and cuddle" he asked pulling me in closer.

"I fucking love you, you know that?" I said while nuzzling my head into his chest. He laughed "I love you too"

We just cuddled and talked. It's only a week until we visit technos family for Christmas. "Are you free to hang out tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course anything for you" he said "can we go Christmas shopping together" I asked he just nodded.

"Do you know what your family likes?" I asked not knowing how close they were. "Of course I do" is all he said pulling me impossibly closer.

We continued talking and cuddling for a couple hours before our time together came to an end. Wilbur called me.

I put it on speaker so techno could hear.

*call convo*

"Hello"
I said

"Hey y/n were starting the lore in an hour I'm stalking you and your not home where the fuck are you?"

"I'm with the previously discussed 'sexy mother fucker' techno" I said.

Techno and Wilbur laughed "okay well stop fucking and get to your pc we need to start soon and you take forever to get ready."

I rolled my eyes knowing he's right and said "okay okay I'll be home in ten" is all I said before hanging up.

I went to stand up and my legs were a little bit wobbly. Techno sat back and laughed "you did this to me you know" I said

"You asked me to" he laughed. I managed to get up and dressed. He still just sat back watching.

After a couple minutes I finally got ready gave techno a goodbye kiss and left.

I made it back to my house did the lore stream with no face cam, and binge watched a show before going to bed.

I got a goodnight text from techno

*text convo*

Techno
Goodnight gorgeous get some rest I'll pick you up at 12 to go shopping.

Y/n
Okay goodnight techno I love you.

Techno
I love you too.

*end of text convo*

I woke up the next morning to yet another text from techno.

*text convo*

Techno
I'll be there in an hour get your ass out of bed.

Y/n
I'm already up calm down.

Techno
Don't lie you just woke up didn't you.

Y/n
No I've been up.

*end of text convo*

-incoming FaceTime call from Techno <3-

Fuck.

I answered he had a smug look on his face. "Already out of bed, my ass" he said with a laugh. It was so contagious I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay I'll get up now calm your dick" I said while sitting up. "You've got my dick doing jumping jacks right now" he said.

We both laughed and talked as I got up and ready for the day. After an hour of taking he hung up to come over.

Soon enough there was a knock at my door, i grabbed my phone and keys before opening it to reveal techno.

"You ready to go shopping?" He said while hugging me I nodded into his chest then gave him a quick kiss.

We got in his car and started driving. We arrived at the mall got out and I said "okay what does your family like?"

He told me as we walked through stores picking stuff out. I ended up getting his little sister Sammy a Disney princess play set along with everyone else something.

Techno said I didn't have to buy them anything but I insisted because I never really had a family Christmas before not since I was like 10 at least, and even then it was just me and my parents I never had any siblings.

Techno picked out a few things as well. We ended up picking up some junk food and going back to my apartment.

We were sitting on the couch when techno said "so what do you want for Christmas?" I thought for a second and said "you"

He laughed and said "something I can buy" "a I don't need anything" is all I said. We were cuddling on the couch. My head was laid on his chest when he said "but what do you want no need want"

Sure there were a couple things I could think of but they didn't matter right now all that matters is him.

I was just laying listening to his heart beat, rising and falling with his chest as he played with my hair.

"I want you" I replied he just laughed and dropped the topic. We ended up falling asleep cuddling together on the couch.

I woke up the next morning, techno was no where to be found. I got up walked to my room and saw techno was in the bathroom.

I decided to start packing because knowing me I wouldn't pack until the day before we leave... which is two days....

Maybe I'm just the slightest procrastinator.

techno walked out and said "you still haven't pack?" I shook my head no he laughed came up behind me hugged me and said "do you need help"

I simply nodded. I'm the most indecisive person ever of course I needed help. Next thing I know he's looking through my lingerie drawer.

I walked over stared for a second before saying "we're not having sex at your parents house" he frowned and said "that's doesn't me you can't still dress sexy"

I laughed "yeah? Are you gonna wear something sexy for me?" He shook his head and said "I don't have anything"

I just laughed and closed the drawer he was looking in. We continued packing once I got techno away from that drawer.

Once I was done I zipped it up and set it to the side before plopping down on technos bed. With a massive sigh. Techno followed.

"I can't wait to meet your family" I said cuddling up next to him. "Yeah? They'll love you I'm sure of it. Especially Sammy my mom told me all she talks about is meeting you"

Awww

"Really? That the cutest thing I've heard in my whole life" he laughed "can I kidnap her?" I asked changing the whole mood.

"My sister?" He asked I nodded he laughed and said "I don't think we need any kids right now" he continued I didn't think about that before I said it.

"Yeah no I know but I just want to keep your sister" I said before trying to change the topic. "Are we staying until New Years?" He nodded "yeah my family is having a New Years party then I thought we could go home the next day"

I nodded and just cuddled up closer to him.

We've almost been dating a month.

Wow

1224 words