𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

it was raining outside. the atmosphere outdoors was dark and gloomy, but it didn't faze you. you were in your room, cuddled up in a comfy weighted blanket as you watched a movie. although a little company would be nice, you were home all alone.

your older brother, xander, had gone to the grocery store, so you had the entire house to yourself. the movie merely served as background music as you aimlessly scrolled on your phone. when a sudden shout erupted from the TV screen, it frightened you and your phone slipped from your hands, landing on the carpet below. cursing yourself for being clumsy, you reached down to pick it up, hoping it hadn't cracked.

as you went to pick it up, you accidentally spilled some soda on yourself. "goddamnit", you said to yourself as you quickly tried soaking it up with the tissues on the nightstand. it didn't make it any better, it left a big stain on your t-shirt. so you decided to get rid of the sugary stickiness by having a shower. stepping out of the bed, you paused the movie and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower. locking the door behind you, you undressed yourself, tossing your soiled clothes in the laundry basket. stepping into the you quickly got immersed as the water cascaded down your body.

taehyung was on his way to your house. he had forgotten his jacket here and your brother had informed you that he would be coming to pick it up, but in the spur of the moment you forgot about it. the knocks on the door went unheard, as the sound of the shower drowned all the exterior noise out.

taehyung's pov
i knocked on the door, but got no reply. 
after another five minutes, i decided to just go in. "hello?", I asked out, as my voice echoed in the seemingly empty house. as i locked the door behind me, i heard the faint sound of the shower running, the water hitting the floor, sounding much like the rain outside.

the sound was coming from y/n's room, so i decided to just go to her room and sit on her bed while i waited for her. after a while of waiting, my gaze shifted away from my phone, when i heard the sound of the door opening. in walked a naked y/n

end of pov

i froze as i saw taehyung sitting there. i immediately slammed the door and went back into the bathroom. "y/n i'm terribly sorry, i wouldn't be here if i knew you would come out…… naked", you heard taehyung's voice say from outside.

"just pass me my towel, it's on the bed", you said, in a frustrated manner. "okay okay". after a few minutes, you heard a slight knock on the door. "y/n, please open the door so i can give you your towel", taehyung said, guilt laced in his voice.

you slightly left the door ajar, as a hand poked in. "here you go y/n", he said, handing you your towel. you took the towel from his hand as you wrapped it around yourself. as you stepped out, you saw taehyung sitting on your bed.

"your jacket is in xander's room, if that's what you're come for", you said, as taehyung nodded his head, grabbing his phone as be got up. as he was standing up, he tripped on his shoe lace.  failing in trying to hold onto you for support as he fell, he crashed on the bed taking you down with him.

your faces merely inches away, eyes busy staring at each other. his arms were on either side of you, pinning you down. "may i?", he asked, as he looked at your lips. without hesitation, you aligned your lips with his as your lips moved in perfect sync with his. as the kiss got deeper, his tongue fought for dominance with yours, biting on your lower lip making you moan

the kiss got more heated and intense now, as you could feel him subtly grinding against you. he went lower, towards your neck, leaving marks along the way. before taking your towel off, he looked up at you for consent. you nodded, agreeing.

after you agreed, he took off your towel, discarding it on the floor. "beautiful", he said, admiring your body. he began massaging your breasts, sucking on one while playing with the other, making you moan out loud. 

he moved lower towards your womanhood, leaving butterfly kisses along the way. leaving wet kisses along your inner thigh, he began slowly rubbing your clit. "f-faster taehyung", you said, stuttering your words as the pleasure was too much for you to handle.

he obeyed your command, as he began moving his fingers around your swollen bud faster. as you were about to cum, he stopped. you were about to ask him why he did that, when he slammed himself into you.

your eyes began tearing up from the immense pleasure. "fuck princess, you feel amazing around my cock", he said, groaning in pleasure as he threw his head back.

he kept on increasing his pace, while rubbing your clit again. this was too much pleasure for you to handle. "fuck i'm cumming", were the last words you said, as you came undone. 

"babygirl, you were so good. such a good little doll for me"