Chapter 18 (The Event Part 2)

The sound of booming filled the whole forest making a sign that others are trying to kill Yuji while the certain three people are unfazed by it.

Mikoto and Y/N take a bite of the macarons,just watching the battle with others while they are zoning out after what a certain white haired girl purpose.

Mikoto continues to zone out and snap his fingers making you snap out from your thoughts too.

"What is it, Miko-Tan?"Mikoto have pikachu look on his face while looking at his cousin.

"I realized that Okkotsu isn't here"Speaking of Okkotsu name made you feel that you are familer with that name.

It's like you met that person before.

Unknown to Y/N,Mikoto and Ayanami just watch the girl who is zone out again.

Many things happened in the past years to Mikoto.

Like how he become overprotective of Y/N and help her kill F/N. It doesn't matter since he abused her. He deserves that.

"Lost Christmas"Mikoto blurt out without him realizing. Something happened when him,Y/N and Ayanami kill F/N.

More like the bond between Y/N and Ayanami got stronger because of a certain power. The power of the sins that a king must adorn.

Game between life and death that how Mikoto see.

You didn't remember what happened in that time but he and Ayanami remember very well. The powerful curse energy that Ayanami have no choice to seal it but it is going to undone again.

This time you are going to undone that seal in order to become stronger and kill the people who tried to hurt the important people of yours.

The accident that happened in eleven years ago. The day of christmas or the day they kill F/N is known as 'Lost Christmas' to jujutsu sorcerers because a million of people got killed in a minute by unfamiliar person who is covered with shadow.

The clear blue sky turning into the dark one making the two sorcerers and the curse look at the sky.

"The veil?"Y/N muttered, closing her eyes to know where the opponent location is.

"Without a doubt,this must be the work of special grade curse"Mikoto look at Y/N who look him back. The two cousins nod in sync.

"Aya-Tan"Ayanami hum in reply waiting for what the girl is going to say next.

"I think the bug from before didn't realize his position"Ayanami chuckles a little bit,pat your head in order to calm you.

The memories of how Mahito turned Junpei into a curse filled your mind like a broken record.

Ayanami press his forehead against yours. The curse gave the girl a gentle smile or a smile that he only gave to her.

"Then let's kill it" Ayanami stick out his right hand making Y/N did the same thing with her left hand.

Ayanami hold his hand against yours. Looking at your hand and one thing that filled the god of curses mind is that.

"Her hands are so small"

Mikoto fake cough making the two people look at him. The blonde male gave his cousin a lazy smile.

"Don't worry. I will follow you"Y/N look surprise for a moment but she hide her expression quickly.

The turquoise light start to cover the white haired girl and her guardian.

"Starting from now on. I,Verloren Alptraum De Nadir declare that L/N Y/N to be...."Ayanami look at Y/N making the girl look back to him.

She nod and just smile to the violet eyed male. A small tint of smile appear on Ayanami lips and he continues.

"...my vessel''