Chapter Two

Mathias' POV

I was laying in my bed with Katey beside me. "Up for another round?" She asked, breathlessly. I rolled my eyes and denied her request.

"I gotta get ready for school." I said getting up and heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth and freshen up. When I was done, I walked back into the room to find her putting her under wear on. "Aren't you going to school?"

"I got suspended." She said irritated. "What'd you do this time?" I asked. I couldn't care less, but for some unknown reason I still asked. "You know that crooked legged bitch from school?" She asked. "Yeah she's in a few of my classes and she's here with Luce alot. Why? She finally kicked your ass?" I laughed. She laugh sarcastically

"My friends and I payed her a visit. You know, to rough her up a bit." She said getting off the bed once she put on her dress. "Then her friend came and attacked us." I smirked putting on my shirt. "That's why you're face is so fucked up." I said grinning at her angry expression.

"You know, you can be a real asshole sometimes." She huffed putting on her heels. "And you can be a real bitch most of the time. But I don't complain." I said monotonously, walking out of my room. Trudging down the stairs.

She was hot on my heels. I grabbed a piece of toast and wished my Step-mother a Good morning and a great rest of her day. She smiled at me and repeated my greeting. She eyed Katey wierdly, as she followed behind me. Walking out of the house, I fished my car keys out of my pocket and unlocked my car.

I jumped in and locked the car. Katey tried opening it but was unsuccessful. "Aren't you taking me home?" She said confused. "I'm an asshole aren't I? I didn't think you'd enjoy an asshole's company." She scoffed in surprise.

"Also don't come back to my house like that again. It's creepy." I said driving off. A big grin on my face. Maybe she'd take the hint this time and would finally leave me alone.

~AT SCHOOL~

I met up with Zack and Tyler as soon as I got in school. I looked at Ty and decided to see if I could find out more about what happened with Angelica and Katey. "Hey, Ty? You were at school yesterday right?" He nodded in response.

"What happened at lunch?" I asked coolly. "Curious are you, my boy." He said in a weird voice. I shook my head muttering "Moron" under my breath. He told me what went down, by the end of it he and Zack were laughing hysterically.

"The way she threatened us though. I'm making sure to take it to heart." He said seriously. "Pussy." I muttered. He hit me upside the head as he heard it. "The chick does Aikido, asshole. And she's a girl, I won't hit her. But, I'm not positive she won't hit me." He defended

I just rolled my eyes and he sighed dreamily. "I wish I had a best friend, who'd threaten the entire school for me." I laughed throwing my arm around his shoulder. "You know we'd set anyone who even thought of fucking with you, straight." I said and Zack agreed.

He smiled. Causing the dimple indented into his right cheek to show. "Yeah. Your right. But having a girl best friend like that would be awesome." He exclaimed getting excited. "I wonder if Lucious would let me befriend, one of his girls." He thought outloud. "He'd kill you." Zack and I said In unison.

"He'd never let that happen. Especially not with the Deveraux chick. He's especially protective of her." He whined. His lips in a pout. "She would've been the perfect choice too! It doesn't help that she's super hot. I'd probably be able to shoot my shot if it wasn't for Lucious . Damn. What a waste."

"You don't mind the whole disabled thing?" I asked, curiously. "Nope. Doesn't matter to me, honestly. She gorgeous, smart, really funny." I was confused as to how the hell he knew all this. I've never seen him talk to her before.