Chapter 93. End

Five years later, after graduating from French, Ye Jiaojiao stayed on as a teacher at Beijing University because of her excellent oral skills. She became an excellent oral classroom for French majors. She lived a leisurely life every day, and the other sisters in the 212 bedroom had their own unique features. Way out.

    After graduation, Gu Jinchen proposed marriage. Ye Jiaojiao agreed with the intention of the Ye family. In this way, she married after graduation. Although Ye Jiaojiao was the youngest in the Ye family, she was indeed the first to marry. It has been a year and a half now.

    On this day, Ye Jiaojiao had just finished class and was about to go back to the office to rest. As a result, when she stepped down the stairs, she felt black in front of her, even if she didn't know the personnel.

    "Teacher Ye..." The panicked shouts of the students seemed to be in their ears.

    When Ye Jiaojiao woke up, she opened her eyes and saw the white ward and the surrounding relatives. Yes, the Ye family has moved to Beijing because of the hard work of the next generation. Who will let you The next generation of children will stay in the capital to develop.

    "What's wrong with me?" Ye Jiaojiao stroked her dizzy forehead.

    "Oh, Guaibao, you finally woke up, are your head still faint?" Liu looked at the baby and hurried forward and cared when he saw that the baby woke up obediently.

    "I'm okay, milk, what's wrong with me?" Ye Jiaojiao was also puzzled by her sudden fainting. Could it be that she had some incurable disease? Ye Jiaojiao's face turned pale when she thought of this.

    "It's okay, it's okay, you're okay, you girl, I'm going to be pregnant for two months, I don't know if I become a mother." Qian smiled and gave her daughter a quilt.

    "What, I...do I have a child?" Ye Jiaojiao couldn't believe it. Although she had never taken measures after being married for more than a year, there was no news for so long. This suddenly came, and Ye Jiaojiao was a little caught off guard. Now, happiness comes so suddenly.

    "This can still be fake, Guaibao, I will stew the chicken soup for you later, but I have to make it up."

    "Thank you." Ye Jiaojiao reached out and touched her belly, although she knew it was only two months old, kid It may still look not much bigger than an embryo, but Ye Jiaojiao has a small belly, as if he can feel the child.

    When everyone saw Ye Jiaojiao's joy, they couldn't help themselves. They all smiled and told Gu Jinchen about the precautions for pregnancy, and Gu Jinchen listened very carefully, so there was only one notebook left to write it down.     Seeing that everything was done, the Ye family and General Gu, who came to visit, and Gu Jinchen's father, Gu Nancheng, all walked out, leaving a separate space for the next couple.     After receiving such good news, they have to go back and prepare well. Once this child is born, there will be many things.     Gu Jinchen and Ye Jiaojiao were left in the ward. Gu Jinchen picked up a water glass from the table and fed it to Ye Jiaojiao.     "Brother Jin, you're going to be a dad." Ye Jiaojiao said jokingly, seeing Gu Jinchen still not surprised.     "Well, thank you Jiaojiao." Gu Jinchen suddenly stepped forward and kissed Ye Jiaojiao's delicate mouth.     Ye Jiaojiao, who was shocked by Gu Jinchen's sudden action, forgot to react for a while, and just let Gu Jinchen be so dazed.     As soon as the kiss was over, Gu Jinchen sat down and placed one hand on Ye Jiaojiao's abdomen, "Thank you... Jiaojiao, meeting you and falling in love with you is my greatest fortune."     Ye Jiaojiao rarely heard Gu Jinchen say this. Sensational words, inner joy is unparalleled.     Fortunately, in the early stages of pregnancy, it would be better to cultivate for a few days and be less tired. Until the eighth month of pregnancy, Gu Jinchen asked Ye Jiaojiao for leave. Because there were no older women in the Gu family, Gu Jinchen specially invited Liu and Qian to help take care of Ye Jiaojiao.     The young couple did not live in the Gu's house in the military area, but lived in a two-in yard bought separately, which was comfortable.     After giving birth in October, Ye Jiaojiao was left with a cute little girl. The little girl was loved by all the elders of Gu Ye's family since she was born. Who made the two houses both positive and negative, and there were few girls? .     In this life, having family, lover, and own children, Ye Jiaojiao felt that this was happiness.