Chapter 17 (Exercise? The fawk?)

Kakashi started to sweat a bit under Sid's furious gaze.

They were at the academy again, choosing to stand near the entrance. Even though Naruto complained they all go to Ichiraku Ramen, Kakashi had a feeling that it wouldn't end so well for him.

More precisely, his wallet.

He could feel the money flying out of his wallet just by thinking about it...

"Why your ass of all people? What, did they run out of all the good jōnin?" Sid remarked, crossing her arms. Kakashi rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"I-"

"And why the fuck are you a sensei? Like, I know your stupid ass. You're terrible with kids." Kakashi sweatdropped.

"Hey now-"

"And why in the fuck did I get assigned to your team? I couldn't get a useful jōnin?"

'Ouch.' Kakashi thought. "I'll have you know, I graduated the academy when I was-"

"Can we just get on with it already!?" Naruto huffed.

Sasuke chose to stay quiet, instead just waiting for this all to be over so he can go home and train.

This whole ordeal was wasting his time.

Kakashi huffed before he started to finally tell them about the test.

"Okay, so the three of you are very different and interesting! Two of you weirder than the last one." He stated.

"Haha! He's talking about you, bastard!" Sasuke grunted at the insult, closing his eyes.

"Hah! He confirmed it!" Sid gasped.

Sasuke stopped his eye from twitching.

"Hn, he was talking about you two morons."

Sid gaped, whipping her head to Kakashi. "He didn't-"

The sheepish look in his eyes said it all.

"You didn't-" Sid's mouth fell, trying to talk, but nothing coming out. As a fly was about to enter her mouth, she clamped it shut and turned away, huffing with her arms crossed.

"I'm limited edition, bitch! Y'all's are the one's who're weird!" She closed her eyes in frustration.

People these days. They're all uncultured.

Kakashi cleared his throat. "Right, well, you have a mission tomorrow."

Naruto perked up. "What kind of mission?" He grinned excitedly.

"A survival exercise." Naruto deflated at the answer.

"Why are we doing an exercise when you just said we were doing a mission!?" He complained. "We already did tons of exercises in the academy!!"

"People lie, Naruto. Ya gotta live with it, my bro." Sid shrugged. "It's as natural as the Chungus being the top tier god."

Naruto stared at her like she was a strange alien being.

"This isn't a simple exercise." Kakashi gained a dark glint in his eye, making him appear like some pedophile getting ready to kidnap some innocent child.

At least, that's what Sid thought.

"Then what kind is it, shitbag?" She asked bluntly, making Kakashi falter a bit before he started chuckling like madman.

Is this dude on some drugs or what? He sniffing the shit crack? Like, what the fuck dude?

"You okay, my guy? Do I need to take you to the hospital?"