19

Your POV

One week until the premiere

You set the camera up, the lens facing you as you sat on the bed. You pushed the hair that fell in front of you face behind you ear. You blew out air and looked up at the camera.

"Hello my love. It's officially been one year with you. We've made it." You gave a small laugh thinking about how weird it feels to be talking alone in your room to a camera. "So I've decided to make a little video."

You jumped back when your bedroom door swung open. "Who the hell are you talking to?" Andi was standing with one hand on the door frame and the other hand on the doorknob.

"I'm just making a video and you interrupted it."

"Making something a little special for lover boy?" Andi wiggled her eyebrows. "Something he can take with him when he's gone for months? Why haven't you started stripping? Oh I get it. You're making him wait. Torture him by taking it slow since he's not here in person to do it himself. Make sure to make me copy."

You turned around and grabbed a pillow to throw at Andi. She caught it of course.

"Awful aim. Four out of ten."

"Shut up. Go away. It's not that type of video. It's a one year anniversary video. I'm gonna add photos and videos of us to it later."

"Kinky." You gave her a fake glare, but your smile told her you weren't actually annoyed. "That's right. Your guy's one year is next week. How adorable." Andi placed two hands over her heart and came to sit by you on the bed. "Tom it's not too late. Make a run for it. I'll hold her back as you make your escape." Andi wrapped her arms around you, pinning your arms to your sides. You pushed your friend off and mouthed the words I'm sorry to the camera.

Ever since Andi's show aired she's been getting more and more roles people want her to audition for. She's slowly making her way up in the world. This also means she wasn't home a whole lot anymore, but neither were you. The whole year either you've been staying with Tom or Tom was staying with you for a week or a quick weekend. Dating long distance wasn't ideal, but you two made it work.

"What are you going to do for the big day?"

"Well we'll be in New York. Sadly his movie premiere happens to land on the same day our anniversary does. But that's okay. At least we'll be together. We'll go out and celebrate another day."

"Our lives are crazy." Andi laid back and you followed.

"You'd be right about that."

"Do you think you and Tom will take things another step soon?"

You turned your head over. "What do you mean?"

"It's been one year now. You both love each other and you're both 23. I know that's still young but do you see yourself moving in together?"

You turned your head to look back up at the ceiling. "I haven't thought about it much. It would help with all the traveling back and forth, but I sometimes feel like it's too early."

"Who would be the one to move? Or would you both move?"

"It would be me. Tom is the one with the big career. He can't move to South Carolina when his whole family is in London and then always being in L.A. for his job. It wouldn't make much since."

"Are you ready for that?" Now Andi turned her head to look at you. She was studying your face to see what you were truly feeling.

"If he would ask, I think I would say yes."