My love for the beast💜Part 23

((Hey ma lovelies, this chapter will be Taehyung explanations. How he found about that Alpha and his/her mate. How he got the idea of mixing his blood in the food. Next chapter will be my explanation about all the conversations and the actions of those two(Stranger x and y))

Next Day

Taekook

Taehyung is the first one woke up. Jungkook is sleeping beside him, while hugging his neck. Taehyung smiled and admired Jungkook Tattoo. As a Alpha, he felt really proud when he saw his tattoo on his omega neck. He softly grabbed Jungkook chin and pecked his nose and lips.

He checked the time. Its 7.30 in the morning. Yesterday itself, he informed about the leaves for both Draco and Dragula boys, to the university head. University head agreed when he also received a letter from both city king.

Taehyung decided to conduct the meeting in his city. He doesn't want anyone get suspicious about this. So he just spread the news like, they all went to meet their parents to get blessings from them.

Taehyung removed Jungkook from him and went into the bathroom to do his morning routine. He came out and wore his outfit.

He shooked Jungkook and Jungkook opened his eyes

"Good morning " Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook forehead.

"Good morning Tae" Jungkook said pecked Taehyung cheeks.

"Get up baby, we have to leave in 1 hour. Go shoo shoo" Taehyung said and Jungkook giggled and went inside the bathroom. He wore his outfit and came out.

"You look so cute baby♡♡come here" Taehyung said and opened his arms

"You look so cute baby♡♡come here" Taehyung said and opened his arms. Jungkook went and he was about to hug Taehyung, but Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by his waist and kissed him. Jungkook blushed and kissed Taehyung back.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook met their friends. All started going to Dracula city.

After 50 minutes all reached the city. The city people bowed their heads when they saw the Royal Alpha. All went inside the castle. Dragula city king and queen welcome them all. When Jungkook saw his parents he immediately dashed towards them and hugged them tightly.