10

𝙹𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀♥♡♥▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Few minutes later...

I swear I haven't done exercise like this in my whole life.

Like bitch what the fuck.

I ain't even gonna think about what was in that bag but some shit was beeping like a school alarm.

Believe it or not it's still the same day.

I still don't understand why niggas were recording but that shut best not reach Professor Manny's eyes.

He's been talking about "drug king pins" and "leaders of the streets".

"Hey Jaliyah let's go in through the back, I don't want Jamal seeing us" she said.

"Okay" I said and followed her in.

We had 30 minutes to get ready for the party and I didn't even have no clothes to wear.

We packed up our books and put them in our bag.

Tee grabbed the speaker and played 'starred from the bottom' by Drake.

We were getting all hyped up and started getting dressed.

"Here Jaliyah.." she said while she gave me her brown chocolate body con dress. That showcased a little bit of skin in all the right places, the dress was bomb, especially because brown really complimented my skin too.

I gave her a big hug while saying thank you and headed to the bathroom to get changed.

"Hey.... it's Jaliyah right?" Said a voice.

I turned around and seen some fine ass nigga, he was cute.

"Yes it is" I said.

"Why you look so red in the face and out of breath?"

Oh shit. We went through the back door for a reason and now the reason has found us. Great.

"Erm... we just... you know me and Tee went out to go buy some snacks" I said

He started to walk towards me and stared at me while he was hella close.

Oh no.

"Then why your elbow have a big cut on it" he said while slowly lifting my arm up for me to see.

Shit.

I must've fell when we reached the house we had to drop that package of at.

"I must've fell" I said.

" I need to go to the bathroom, excuse me" I said.

I rushed into the bathroom and closed the door. I took a deep breath letting out the air I was holding in.

I don't know what was in that package but the way he was looking at me...

It's as if he knew there was a package and it was for him.

Few minutes later, I was ready and went to Tee's room.

She looked so pretty for real. We were twirling around in our dresses like two year olds in a princess dress.

Tee's phone beeped and she read out the message.

Kayla🤎: Hey girl, I'm outside wya?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I grabbed my purse and put my phone and money inside while Jaliyah waited for me downstairs. Kayla still didn't know that I knew about her and Jamal.

I shouldn't even be mad at her but she could of at least told me....

I'm not one to be fake so we gonna talk about it after the party.

We walked out onto our driveway and opened the car door and got in. As we opened the door the music was so loud me and Jaliyah started to get hype.

"HEYYYY BIITCCCHHHH" screamed Kayla

Yeah she was hype hype.

I said, "heyyyyyy girllll"

Kayla then noticed I didn't close the door right after I got in and turned around and said,

"Bitch who's that?" She said in the most rudest way ever.

Not again, my dumb ass forgot to text her or even face time her and tell her about Jaliyah and her joining us at the party.

I gave Jaliyah a reassuring look hoping she'll understand it's ok boo.

" this my friend Jaliyah, you ain't got to worry about her" I said while smiling at Jaliyah.

Kayla gave her a side eye and said, "...hm ok..".

I don't know why she was being hella salty for so I asked her because tonight is supposed to be good vibes only,

"Bitch wassup with you, she's my friend so why you being hella salty?" I asked.

We were driving at this point so she breaked that shit so damn fast like she was about whoop somebody's ass.

This the second time this shit has happened to me. Kayla probably got this shit from Jamal and his ugly ass. Stopping the car like a dead body is in front of us.

Jaliyah nudged me so hard I looked at her like, "bitch wtf"

"Tee wassup with you, I'm cool dawg let's just get to this party man" she said.

I know she's lying, Kaylas my bestfriend I know when she's lying.

I smiled and said "ok" and reached forward to put the volume up on the music.

Next minute we were all screaming the lyrics to We paid as we pulled up to the front of the house.

Damn there were hella people.

Just as we got out the car my phone beeped.

Unknown: Tee don't go out to that party tonight I ain't finna beg you just trust me..

This nigga on the run and he's texting me about a party he can't even go to.

I'm a grown ass women he can't tell me where I can and can't go.

I switched off my phone and walked in with Jaliyah and Kayla arms in arms.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧