𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭

"Is there going to be any fighting?" Moon asked as the trio watched Robby and Sam's silhouettes preform basic karate moves behind the projector that had the Miyagi Do symbol on it

"I think so." Demetri said, taking notice of Alaska's state. She was biting her thumb as guilt formed in her chest, looking over her shoulder every few seconds, "Hey, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." Alaska lied as he gave her a look of disbelief, "There's just lots of people here, that's all."

"Oh no, do you have social anxiety?" Moon asked worried.

"No, no, it's not that." Alaska shook her head. Though she developed plenty of anxiety once she became sober, she was truly only feeling guilty now for what was about to happen. The crowd cheered as the performance came to a end, the three taking a bow.

When the three came from behind the projector, Daniel announced the finale, wheeling a row a ice out onto the stage. Robby gave Alaska a smile in the crowd, seeing the look on her face as he gave her a questionable expression.

Then he heard it.

"Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" Alaska looked down as the team made their entrench, marching through the crowd and making it to the stage. Demetri and Moon cheered, Alaska clapped slightly as she looked up finally. Robby looked at her in disbelief, scoffing and walking off the stage. Alaska hesitated, debating if she should stay for her team or go fix what she messed up.

"Robby, wait!" Alaska begged as she ran after him, making it close enough to grab his arm.

"Leave me alone." be demanded, pulling his arm from his grip, "You used me and you lied to me."

"I know, i'm so sorry." she apologized as he only scoffed and turned away, her hand pulling him back with pleading eyes, "Please, I meant what I said about us being friends."

"Yeah?" he asked her with a glare, "Do you use all your friends?"

"That wasn't me, okay? I don't know what I was thinking. I wasn't actually, I wasn't thinking at all." Alaska begged a she gave him a sad look, hoping to reason, "I'm so sorry."

Robby only pulled his arm away from her with a shake of his head, storming off. Alaska stayed put, her guilt getting worse. The inside of her elbowing throbbed, screamed out for her. Alaska shook her head, popping her rubber bands. It only made it worse, "No, no."

Alaska paced slightly, her head spinning. She'd gotten so use to shooting up each time a situation got bad that she wasn't sure how to handle it. Alaska pulled the phone from her pocket, shaky hands dialing the number. Alaska shook her head, begging herself over and over to stop. The other end of the line came through immediately as Alaska sighed in relief, "Please, come pick me up, please."

"Oh, honey." Carmen said as she rubbed Alaska's face, letting her cry in her arms, "You did the right thing, calling me."

"I've done so good." Alaska cried a she held onto Carmen tightly, "Why is it so hard? Why do I feel like this?"