Late night 7-11 trip?

TW - MENTION OF WEED

wordcount - 1210

Dream buried his face into the crook of Georges neck, trying to block out the noise as he slept.

Last night was a blur, with Dream in a constant daze and George comforting him they ended up going back into Georges room and passing out.

The noise wasn't loud, but with it being so late and the only noise in the house he couldn't go back to bed. Dream sat up, George was asleep like usual but he understood when he saw the alarm clock.

3:07 AM.

He had no clue who was up blasting music at this time, but from the style of music he assumed it was Sapnap. He slowly climbed out of bed; careful to not wake his boyfriend who looked so peaceful.

He threw on whatever t-shirt that was beside him on the bed and left his room. Whenever someone was up at this time, it was usually because they were all talking and hanging out. He just wanted to make sure Sapnap was feeling okay, he'd been acting odd for a bit.

He knocked on the door, the music was louder when he was just outside and he couldn't hear Sapnap inside.

"Sap? I'm coming in." He waited a few seconds before pushing open the door. It was harder as there was a blanket covering the crack under the door. The second he opened the door, he noticed his room reeked of weed.

He himself was sitting on the bed, drawing on his ankle with sharpie. Not only did he look bored out of his mind, he looked zooted out of his mind too. Dream sighed and shut the door behind him to prevent the smell from spreading, Bad hated it when anyone would occasionally smoke in the house; though it rarely ever happened.

"Is everything okay?" A tone of worry shot through Dreams voice, it was apparent on his face.

"Yeah." Sapnap looked up with a smile, nothing seemed wrong.

"Can I tell you something Dream?" He looked back down to shut the sharpie, then he began to twirl it in between his fingers.

"Uh yeah, go ahead." He lifted his legs off the floor and sat in a criss cross position. 

"So. You know how like birds..like when they want to show affection, towards another bird they'll like, share food? I don't know i read it on google-"

"Why- how do you even get to- Sapnap please go to bed." Dream mentally facepalmed, but he chuckled in an amused manner.

"Dream, dream dream. Listen, I don't even," He stopped talking to think, he wasn't processing a single thing that slipped out of his mouth. It was like he was on autopilot, or something. Instead he'd just show Dream how he felt. It only took a quick second for Sapnap to lean in and press his lips against Dreams, but Dream immediately pulled away and wiped his mouth, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Shit I'm sorry. I..I don't know, I'm sorry Dream." He let his hend fall into his hands as he groaned in regret.

"Listen, I love George. I love him more than anything, I love you too Sapnap, but not like that. You aren't sober, and I want to just forget about this. Its nothing to make a big deal of, okay?" He sounded genuinely worried he'd really hurt Sapnap, but he was going to be loyal to the person he loved most. His boyfriend who'd promise to stay with him through thick and thin.

Sapnap nodded in response, his eyes teared up as he watched Dream walk out and shut the door. During the moment he didn't understand what he did was wrong, He loved George and he wouldn't do anything to hurt him or try to take Dream away from him.

Dream ambled down the stairs while rubbing his face. He was still registering the last 5 minutes, was he supposed to tell George, keep it a secret? He just wished he'd gone back to bed when he had the chance, now he wouldn't be able to sleep and it'd only be awkward in the morning.

Once he entered George bedroom and shut the door behind him, he threw off his shirt and tossed it on the floor. George liked his room warm, constantly having a heater on, but Dream absolutely hated it. George would usually sleep in Dreams hoodie, and sweatpants where Dream would have to sleep shirtless and in shorts.

He turned around and saw George, sat up and frowning. He got startled and jped back a bit.

"Jesus christ, George."

There was no response from George as Dream climbed back onto the bed. He sat infront of George and brushed his messy hair out of his face.

"Do you like him?" It was a simple question that took Dream aback.

"What do you mean?"

"You were just with Sapnap weren't you? You've been staring at him all day, yet hardly given a glance to me. I just feel like there's something going on, and I'd understand if you want to be with him." There was hurt in his voice. And the tears came, yet they never spilt.

"No, George. I was with him, but you need to know that I will always love you and only you. You are literally my world, there's nothing going on between me and him. I've just been tired today, I'm sorry." His face softened and he put his hand over Georges.

"Promise me then, look me in the eyes and promise me you don't have feelings for him." It wasn't that George didn't trust Dream, with past relationship issues it only made him nervous and skeptical. 

So Dream did exactly that. With his gaze meeting Georges, he said, "I promise you, I dont like Sapnap like that, I only like you and will only ever like you."

The two brought eachother into a warm, heartfelt hug.

"Babe?" George whispered, a smile slowly Growing over his face.

"Hm?" He responded in the same quiet tone, swaying back and forth with George lightly.

"Can we please go get lady gaga oreos?"

Dream broke out wheezing, collapsing onto the bed sideways and bringing George down with him. He was also giggling and the tears which once pooled in his eyes, had disappeared. 

"Thats literally so fucking random." Was all he could say through his faltered breath and hushedwheezes.

"Okay, but I'm like serious. I like, need them and a slushie."

"Late night 7-11 trip?" He sounded intrigued now, they whispered back and forth as if they were teenagers at a sleepover and they ere sneaking out.

George nodded frantically, and once he saw Dream getting out of bed, he followed behind too. Dream quickly threw on a hoodie, since it was late it'd be chilly. all George had to do was slip on slides and follow Dream out the door.

Dreams hand was outstretched behind him to hold Georges as they tiptoed through the house, they didn't want to wake Bad or alarm Sapnap. The second they got outside, George took his place and climbed onto Dreams back. Thank god for 7-11 being only a 10 minute walk, and opening 24-7.