twenty-three

Chaeryoung shouted while chasing the young brown-haired boy around their house "Kang Minjun!!! Come back here! I need to give you a bath!"
The little boy stuck his tongue out at his mum and continued to run away. He reached the stairs and was scooped up by his dad. Taehyun tutted at him "Minjun! Why did you run from your eomma?"
Minjun mumbled out incoherent words saying he didn't want to take a bath.

Hyuk walked downstairs behind his dad and said "Come on Minjun, let's take a bath. You will be like me! So clean and smelling fresh"
Minjun jumped out of Taehyun's arms and walked next to his older brother and exclaimed "I want to be like hyung! Let's go bath bath"

Chaeryoung huffed "Well that was easier, I should ask Hyuk to give Minjun baths next time"
Taehyun kissed her cheek and said "Weren't you like that to Chaeyeon noona when you were younger?"
Chaeryoung chuckled and grabbed his arm "Let's go see if the boys haven't made a mess of the bathroom"

Yeji turned around from the sink when she felt the tugging of her dress. She looked down and saw her 6-year-old son and asked "What's wrong Geon?"
Choi Geon pouted while holding up his maths book and said "I don't know how to do this question. Can you help me eomma?"
Yeji squinted at the boy and asked "Have you asked appa to help you? I'm sure he knows"
Geon replied "Appa said he was busy and told me to ask you!"

Yeji took of her dishwashing gloves and sighed "Okay, let's sit down there and let's figure this maths problem out"
A male's voice could be heard behind the pair of them. Yeonjun looked over their shoulders and asked "They teach you this in year 1 Geon? I was taught three-digit multiplication in year 2"

Geon shook his head "This isn't homework, it's extension work! I asked my teacher for extra worksheets because I want to be smart like you appa!"
Yeonjun ruffled his son's hair while Yeji frowned "How about me? Your eomma is smart as well"
Geon laughed and replied "But you never do any work eomma, I don't see you using maths"
Yeji's face turned into a determined one and exclaimed "Then I'll help you the work! Eomma will show you I'm smart okay?"

Her husband chuckled and walked to the kitchen counter and continued the dish that Yeji started for lunch.

Soobin shielded his eyes from the shining sun and called out to his twins "Mi Cha! Hwan! Come back into the house, play time's over. You need to eat now, eomma's waiting"
The 5-year-old twins hurried back inside and Soobin shut the sliding door leading to their backyard.
Lia called from the kitchen "Wash your hands before sitting down!"

Soobin walked behind Lia and back hugged her and asked "What's for lunch?"
Lia answered "Kimchi and samgeyopsal"
Lia turned her head and Soobin pecked her lips. They heard an "ewww" coming from a girl's and boy's voice. Mi Cha closed her brother's eyes and said "No PDA in front of us please"

Lia chuckled and brushed it off "Come on you two, let's eat"
She placed down the plates of food and the family said their thanks. Then they served their portions of food onto their plates. The family of four laughed and talked while having their lunch.

Heuning Kai looked up from his book when hearing his daughter's voice coming from the bathroom. He knocked and asked "Nari, are you okay in there?"
Nari replied "I need someone to wipe for me please. Can you appa?"
Heuning hesitated and called out "Honey! Nari needs help wiping, can you do it?"

Yuna's head popped out from the door frame of the laundry room and sighed. Yuna walked into the bathroom and took out and wade of toilet paper. She told Nari "You're almost 4, you should learn how to learn to wipe yourself"
Nari pouted "Sorry eomma, I tried but I can't reach"
Yuna kissed the crown of her head and helped her daughter pull her pants back up. "Wash your hands after eomma okay? Watch me" she instructed.