13 | drowned blood

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Swinging the door to the SUV open, I slipped into the passenger seat and slammed it shut, causing the car to shake

The boys looked over to me the second I stepped in with amusement filled in their eyes.

Looking up to the rear-view mirror I warned them to not provoke me further and looked out of the car glass trying to distract myself.

With a slight nod, Silas started the engine, driving toward the mansion in silence.

How was I going to punish her?

I thought as I clenched and unclenched my hands several times.

I didn't notice that we were almost at the safe house until we pulled into the isolated street, speeding up the car through the forest surrounding us.

Pulling in front of the mansion, I slammed the door open and stood up and leaving my men behind to park the car.

Walking up to the gates I readjusted my jacket swinging it over my right shoulders and forced my way to the 16ft. Double door and swung them open with my foot, roughly taking a look around the hall.

"Where is she?'' I yelled, seeing all heads jerked in my direction.

My jaw clenched much harder than needed, my palms turned into fists and every muscle in my body tensed.

Red was the only color visible, and all I wanted to do was break something.

Looking up there she was leaning against the staircase smirking victoriously.

She was fucking enjoying the very moment she left me behind to do her dirty work.

I strode up slowly tugging my fist into my pocket trying to slow my heart rate.

This was all planned. She wanted to conflict me, and she was do a damn good job- getting the reaction she had waited for.

Walking up to her I took her arm and pulled her to my room watching her trying to get out of my hold.

I couldn't help but smirk seeing how she tried but failed.

Sweetheart with me you follow my rules.

She should know better.

CHASE ATLANTIC - SWIM

The moment we reached my room I locked the door behind me and tugging the keys into my pocket.

The second I turned around I was pinned against my door while she stood in front of me holding the knife against my neck vein.

Leaning now against my door, I pulled my hands out in surrender and held them out.

Seeing her attempt to kill me again was amusing, yet she and I both knew it was useless.

"Open the door.'' She warned, stepping closer. My dick twitched, by the movement.