Explain

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

"Do i.... know you?" she asked hesitantly, looking around warily. 

"W.... what?" he wasn't sure if he heard right "W-what do you mean? I-it's me, Techno... don't you... remember me?" he asked, starting to walk towards her again, causing her to back away, scared by his large size.

"N-no, i-i-i don't. P-please don't c-come closer" she begged in a shaky voice, eyeing the corridor on her right and thinking about escaping.

"Why?" his eyes widened as a thought came to his mind "Was it Dream again?" he clenched his fists hard "Did he do this to you!? I'll make him pay!" he angrily spat out, scaring her enough to convince her mind to escape, so she did, running down the corridor on her left, not daring to look back.

"Wait!" Techno started to chase after her, not wanting to lose her again "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" he shouted, he was much faster than her and would have soon caught up to her if she hadn't turned left and enter a room, temporarily disappearing from his sight. He dashed inside the room, stopping upon seeing that Sally, Wilbur and Phil were there as well. 

He desperately looked around for Angela, finding her hiding behind a girl he didn't recognize.

"H-hannah i-i-i'm scared, t-this p-person i-is scary. C-c-can we g-go home p-please?" she begged in a shaky voice, her whole body trembling in fear. Hannah looked at her friend and then back at Techno, glaring at him, the vines around her arm growing some thorns.

"Everyone please calm down, let's not act too hastily" Wilbur tried to mediate the situation, placing himself in front of them "Let's just calm down and talk about this rationally, we are all here to help Angela"

"This doesn't look like help to me" Hannah angrily spat out, still actively glaring at Techno "This looks more of a threat"

"Please, let us explai-"

"What the hell is going on here?!" Techno shouted, tired of being ignored, making Angela flinch and causing her to tightening the grip on Hannah's shirt.

"Who is this person?! What happened to Angela?! Why doesn't she remember me!?" he shouted angrily, walking closer to them and causing Hannah to tense up, her vines growing in size, wrapping around Angela protectively.

"Back off" she warned but Techno drew his sword, not slowing down "Move out of my way, or i'll make a way myself" he threatened, lifting his blade to cut the vines, but just as he was about to hit them, Phil stepped in, his sword connecting with Techno's deflecting it.

"Phil what the hell are you doing?!" 

"There something going on here Techno, violence is not the answer this time! Can't you see you're just scaring her more?!" he shouted back, Techno looked over him, seeing that Angela was now crying. He felt his heart constrict, causing him to drop his sword.