T H I R T E E N

A/N HEY EVERYONE! i hope yall are good. i have a little message for my women and my non binary babes, i hope everyone is safe about everything thats happening online about women. 

i hope everyone is safe. and continue to be safe, i love you all. you are all so strong, stay safe gorgeous x

and too my boys reading, i love you guys also!

HALLOWEEN.

its been a few months since everything. i havent seen mattheo, since that night. eventually me and levi grew into dracos friend group. pansy lay off of me, me and her got close. were like best friends i guess. 

Draco and I have had a few one night stands. but thats really it right? nothing too personal. 

the scar mattheo left on me was slowly fading away. it was like he was a broken memory. 

"Y/N" i heard a voice scream down the great hall, running towards the empty table was pansy. it was 7AM, im usually the first to sit at the slytherin table. i was playing with the porridge sitting in front of me. "look look looookeyyyyyy!" she giggled sitting down, pointing at an invitation. 

"whats this?" i say turning to her crossing my arms looking at the card and at her.

"it was outside our dorm this morning! you obviously missed it when you were walking out this morning! but read it!" she laughed pushing the card towards me. 

"okay okay fine" i giggled. opening the invitation it read...

To Pansy and Y/N,

the hottest girls at hogwarts. theres a party tomorrow night. a halloween one. in the room of requirement. Also wear something hot. hope too see you there @ 11.

sincerely, the hottest weasleys, fred and george.

i looked at the letter and back up at pansy. " of course were fucking going " i giggled. she throw her hands up to celebrate. 

me and pansy sat and spoke about the party whilse we waited for the boys to come eat. 

draco, levi and blaise came walking down the hall. draco sat beside me, with his tie untied. i rolled my eyes, and started doing his tie. " youve got to learn how to do this yourself draco" he smerked " but i like you doing it" our eyes met for a second but i quickly looked away. 

" what are you goons talking about?" blaise asked me and pansy.

" theres a party tomorrow, fred and george asked us to come, because were that hot." me and pansy laughed.

the boys didnt think we were funny.

"and your going..?" levi asked. " yeah? why wouldnt i be?" i responded. he rolled his eyes. 

" im going" levi said under his breath. "same here" blaise and draco responded. 

me and pansy laughed as we sat up. leaving the boys sitting there.

i whispered into levis ear aswell as dracos, " by the way wear something hot." then walking off.

_

draco has been stressed lately, with that stupid task, to kill dumbledoor. feeling bad not gonna lie, hes supposed to kill him on sunday, two days after the party, he seems fine now, but really he isnt. 

class today was a pain, i just couldnt wait to get back to my dorm. i walked into the common room and heard loud music coming from my dorm. i listened closely and heard girls laughing. me being curious opened the door, to see hermione, luna, ginny and pansy talking while smoking. 

"whats happening hear?" i laughed sitting down. 

"just getting to know these beautiful girlies." pansy spoke. i joined in on the conversation to figure out luna and ginny have been dating this whole time? swag asf.

i already knew pansy was bisexual, but when hermione said she was too. babe i missed alot of stuff.

" okay so should i wear this or this" pansy lifted up too dresses. one a plain silky black dress with one strap, and the other a red leather one with thin straps. 

"RED" ginny spoke.

"they are both very pretty, but you would look gorgeous in red dear." luna spoke calmly.

me and hermione looked at each other, " i agree with luna." hermione spoke quietly. 

" same here" i smiled. 

it was 4 am and i woke up too a loud bang on my door. both me and pansy jumped scared shitless out of our sleep. 

" who is it! " i shouted. pansy picked up her wand as well as i.

the door was pushed open, my levi and blaise. 

"girls come now, the school is under attack." my heart skipped a beat, it was happening two days earlier.