The Werewolf In The Closet..2

Chapter Two

     I don't get what's up with Loren. I don't care anymore. It's his problem, not mine. Apparently, nothing I do is going to make him better even though I didn't even try and see if anything I do does make him better. But I don't want to be a bother and mess with him.

     When school was over, I needed a ride home. Chris was gone, Paige takes the bus, which was already gone. Some of these students here I hardly get along with. Then I spotted Loren coming out of the school. He had his hood on then he took his hood off and looked around. Then he started walking.

     "Loren!" I called to him, he stopped walking. He slowly turned around, with a smirk on his face.

     "Wipe that smirk off your face, Loren," I muttered. His smirk got wider.

     "Well, look who it is," he said.

     I rolled my eyes. "I, um, I need a ride."

     "Well, too bad, because I don't have a car."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Loren's P.O.V!

     "Well, too bad, because I don't have a car."

     "You don't? How do you go home?"

     'I shape-shift into a big bad wolf and roam the woods until I want to go home.'

     I wasn't going to tell her that and freak the shit out of her. Instead, I told her, "I walk, duh." Like a normal person would say if they don't have a car or ride the bus.

     "Well, since I know you probably live a couple of blocks away from me, do you think I could walk with you?"

     In my mind, I was smiling. She's getting better and better! She's getting faster, more hearing - probably smelling, too. And now she kind of knows where I live. She must be ready.

     "Sure," I half-smiled. She half-smiled too and began walking with me. It was quiet most of the way, and we were by the dark woods. I know what she's thinking right now, but she won't see those eyes.......not right now. She came a little closer to me.

     "Are you okay?"

     "What? Oh, yeah! I'm fine." She looked away from the woods. Then she shivered.

     "Are you cold?"

     "Yes."

     "Here." I took of my hoodie and gave it to her, and she quickly pulled it over her head and wrapped her arms around her-self. Then, she smiled. "Better?"

     "Much. But aren't you cold?"

     "Nope. In class, I bet you noticed how hot I was. All the heat coming off of me," I said.

     "Yeah, how'd you know?"

     I sensed it. "A lot of people use to tell me that."

     "Oh." She looked into the woods again, and squinted her eyes. She calmed down a little; I'm guessing she was alright about seeing those green eyes.

     I'm Loren Lexington, and I'm a fucking bad-ass. Well, maybe. Okay, I'm not a total bad-ass, I'm sort of a gentleman, and I'm caring. Other than that, I'm a bad-ass.

     I'm also a werewolf. Not those weird looking things you see on T.V. What's those things? Lycanthropes. Disgusting. We don't eat other's flesh. We basically look like other wolfs. Except we're much, much bigger. How big? You may ask. Well, let's say we're about 8 to 10 feet. You might think that's not big, but it is. Try standing up to one.