Bad Feeling Pt. 1

Sidon POV:
"WHAT?! What do you mean it won't come off?! No no no oh she's going to be so mad I should've asked her first." I was scared because she trusted me with her things and now she is going to be very upset with me what do I do. I saw Tula trying to take it off herself so I decided to help her take it off. We have been trying to take it off her for ten minutes and it wouldn't budge, at some point Bazz came to help as well.

"What do we do Sidon?!" "I don't know it won't come off we have tried everything." I sat down trying to think of a way to take it off. "Why don't we just go to Y/n, if it was hers then she might know how to take it off." "No!!" Both Tula and I said it at the same time, "We can't tell her she'll be so mad that I took something from her." "Yeah and I don't want mother knowing about this either getting in trouble with the fairy would be embarrassing." "Well we have to think of something."

"No for now we keep trying to take it off." I told Bazz and went back to pulling the necklace off. This went on for an hour I noticed Bazz leave but I just thought he went to go get some stuff to pry the necklace off.

Bazz POV:

"If they won't do anything about it then I will," knowing Sidon was the prince most likely meant the fairy was at the main hall with the others. Once I got there I walked around for a bit and I got bumped a lot by other people attending. Soon I tripped and fell I hurt my knee and saw it bleeding. "Oh dear are you ok little one?" I looked up to see who spoke to me and then I realized it was the fairy girl, Y/n. "I'm ok but I hurt my knee." I said holding my knee closer to my chest. "It's ok dear here let me." She then used her fairy magic and a f/c light came to my knee and heeled it quickly.

"There good as new,but might I ask why you are here..um.." I looked at my knee in amazement and then took notice how I didn't introduce myself. "Oh I'm Bazz, future zora guard, um thank you for healing my knee." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "It's my pleasure Bazz," I saw her giggle. "So why are you here Bazz?" "Oh umm I need to talk to you actually can you follow me please." "Oh ok dear let's go outside." She grabbed my hand so I wouldn't hit anybody and fall again.

We made it outside the main hall, "So what do you need?" "Well actually Sidon needs some help." "Sidon? Did something happen?" "Yeah kinda you have to see it for yourself." I handed her my hand so I can lead her to Tula and Sidon she took it and we began making our way out.

Your POV:

I was having a splendid time at the party and spoke to who I could, in the midst all of it black young zora comes to me asking for help so I decide to follow him after he mentions the prince. Getting closer to where he was taking me I heard a commotion and something clash together worried something happened I opened the door. "Now what is with all this commotion." There I see a small prince with a look of fear of being caught and I raised my eyebrow in question, then my eyes wonder to a pinkish red zora I saw her neck and saw the necklace I took from Death Mountain.

I turned to Sidon, "Sidon what is going on here?" I used my more serious tone.

"Uh oh." I heard the little pink red zora say, immediately after I saw Sidon with the most guiltiest faces ever. He tried to open his mouth and speak but nothing, my head turned towards the pink zora, my eyes widden in worry. "Sidon did you take this from my room," I got no reply as I kneeled down to Tula pointing to the amulet.

"Sidon come here." He did as he was told and came to me slowly, he looked up at me with a frown and I with a questioning look. "Did you take this from my desk." He slowly nodded. "Sidon im surprised at you, why in Hylias name would you take this without permission first."

"I-im sorry Y/n, I didn't m-mean too." He began to shed a few tears while looking down in guilt. I looked back at Bazz then to the prince then to Tula, sighing to myself. "You three are coming with me to my room, i'll tell the guards to let Mipha know you are all with me." The three little zoras followed me as I stopped to one of the guards. "May you let Princess Mipha know I have Prince Sidon, Bazz and Tula in my care that an incident came up and I have to fix it." The guard nodded back and headed towards the main hall.

"Now you three follow me." We walked out of the section where we were in and headed towards my chambers. No one was speaking a word I looked back at all three and all had a upset look. I hated seeing them sad but I had no choice but to be stern so they know what they did was wrong.

We arrived at my chamber and I opened the door to let them in. "Tula come here let's take that off you. Sidon, Bazz you can wait by the bed until im done with your friend." They went to my bed and climbed on waiting, while I placed Tula on my desk.

I knew how to remove the amulet but it required magic unfortunately this amulet partly responded to my fairy magic but I had to use some dark magic as well to release it from its curse. Using my magic to purify it after was a hassel I usually take my time with such things but I did not have that luxury at the moment.

A few more minutes went by and I felt so drained of magic and energy. I finally took off the red amulet which now turned to a calm blue from Tulas neck.

"Thank you miss I am sorry about this." I nodded in response as the other two came to Tula and I, then as I placed her back down I had placed my hands flat on the desk as my arms were straight up. Sidon came to me, "I am so sorry Y/n I didn't mean to take it." "Sidon you know better than to take things without permission, I took that amulet from death mountain because it's a cursed item." They looked at me in fear and worry. "It was cursed?! "Yes it was cursed Tula got lucky it didn't activate because if it did she could've gotten badly hurt. Luckly it was under a magic spell so it wouldn't activate it until some blood was spilt."

I looked at all three in disappointment Sidon the most. "If your friend Bazz hadn't come looking for me in time I don't know what would have happened." I was getting drained by the minute I know I was close to my peak but I hold onto my form for a bit longer. Tears were already spilling from Sidons eyes, sighing in defeat.

"Regardless of all this I am happy you are safe Tula but please I never want to hear of you doing this again do you understand me?" They all nodded, "Good now you all run along now the party isn't over, Sidon I am sorry but I have to tell your sister about this," he looked at me like I just betrayed him. "Guppy don't give me that look you know I have to," I knelt down and wipped some of his tears and hugged him so he knew I wasn't that upset with him than I actually was then turned to Bazz, "Bazz thank you for doing the right thing, that was a very good and brave thing to do, I don't doubt you'll be a great guard in the future." He looked at me with a bright smile, unlike the other two.

As we were heading back I began to slow down I couldn't kept my form any longer I collapsed and the other three looked back at me. Everything soon went slightly dark before a bad feeling rose from my gut.