Miss Mystic Falls

"You'll be fine I promise," Stiles reassured Kara,"I know these people, your in good hands."

Kara looked at the house nervously,"Who are they?"

"Old friends of my moms," Stiles told her looking at the house,"They have a daughter named Alex, you can try to be friends with her.  And if you ever need me I'll come flying."

Kara swallowed, grabbing hold of Stiles' hand as they approached the house. 

Jeremiah and Eliza came out of the house, while Alex remained upstairs looking through the window at the two Kryptonians approaching.

"Stiles," Jeremiah greeted,"Your father informed us of Kara's situation and we'll be happy to take her in."

Stiles nodded in thanks, and he turned to Eliza and nodded also.

When his gaze finally settled on Kara she threw her arms around him, and he hugged her back.

"I'll visit as much as I can," Stiles reassured her.

Kara sniffed,"You don't have to," Kara croaked,"I'll be fine."

Stiles smiled sadly at her,"Don't cause that much trouble, okay?"

Kara smiled and nodded.

When Stiles took off, flying through the clouds he thought about Kara, he thought he was the last Kryptonian and now that he wasn't it felt kind of weird. He took a detour by just going up a few hundred feet and he just stayed there watching the earth orbit.

He sighed before heading back down a little bit of fire surrounding him as he entered the atmosphere.

Malia was staying in Beacon Hills for the rest of the semester now that Scott or the rest of the pack wasn't a problem. Stiles was excited to see Josie again, that was a plus and when they last talked she mentioned something about a Miss Mystic Falls or something like that.

Change Of View

Dorian put the red rock under a microscope getting a closer look at it.

"Do you know what it is?" Josie asked, walking into the room.

"It's definitely not from around here," Dorian said, looking up at Josie,"I actually think it comes from Stiles' home world, what's it called again? Silicone?"

Josie laughed,"Krypton actually."

"Hey, can you do me a favor and siphon some of this if you can?" Dorian asked, tossing her the red gem.

Josie's hands started to glow gold as she siphoned the energy from it. It's red exterior turned to a sickly green.

"What the hell?" Josie said, holding it up and looking at the green gem.

Dorian's eyes widened,"Give it here, give it here," He said in a rush, and Josie handed him the rock.

Dorian put it back under the microscope, reaching into a cabinet he pulled out a vial of blood.

"Is that Stiles' blood?" Josie asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, don't worry he gave it to me willingly after you siphoned the red Kryptonite out of him," Dorian said.

"Kryptonite?" Josie asked, confused.

"That's what I'm calling it," Dorian explained fondling the vial,"Pieces of his home planet called Krypton, so Kryptonite."

Dorian brought the vial closer to the Kryptonite and it looked like the blood was trying to recoil from the gem.

"Whoa," Dorian said.