𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 5𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Whea Fathan been at?" Sonder asked, kissing my back. "He stayin wit my momma for a while." I responded, putting my shirt on.

He hummed and sat back on the bed. Sagira wobbled herself inside the room and pulled herself on the bed. What they be puttin inside these formulas cause I'll be damned if my child grow up to be a bodybuilder.

-

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

I yanked Pharoah up by his throat making him jerk back a little. "We fuckin niggas now? Is that how we fuckin playin?" I asked through gritted teeth, tighting my grip and pushing him against one of the shelves.

"No I di- Sir, we don't approve of violence here. Could you please take this outside, I don't want to call the police." An old lady said, touching my arm.

I nodded my head and loosened my grip on his neck. "Get the fuck in the car." I said, letting go completely. He looked at me while rubbing his neck before walking off.

I turned towards the old lady. "My fault." I mumbled, walking past her and to the self check out cause I was still getting my shit.

After I was finished I hopped inside the car and started it, not looking anywhere towards Pharoahs direction.

I sped down the interstate, my grip tighting on the steering wheel. The more pissed off I get, the more my grip tightens.

I had my other hand rested in my lap, holding onto my energy drink. A few minutes later, we pulled up to the house.

I grabbed all the bags and went inside the house after Pharoah.

Sat them on the counter before grabbing the back of Phars neck and pushing him into the room, closing the door and locking it.

"Stop grabbing my neck, you leavin fuckin bruises." He said, rubbing his neck and moving it around. "Do I look like I give a fuck if I'm leavin shit on you? No so shut the fuck up." I responded, taking my shoes off.

"Its gettin to the point whea I feel like fuckin both you and that lil nigga you said was a friend up." I said, standing up straight and taking my hoodie off.

He just looked at the bed, standing by the door with his arms crossed.

"Ian say shit when you was fuckin around wit a bitch." He mumbled. I walked over to him, blocking his view from looking anywhere else but me.

"Me and her never fucked. You always gotta bring me into the argument when it's about you. But what about you n that nigga Tyrone or whateva the fuck his name was? Aint yall fuckin?" I responded, getting in his face.

He scrunched his face up and stared at me. "Tyrrell not Tyrone and no we not fuckin." He said. "Dont correct me, ion give a fuck bout his name and if yall not why you leave then come back 2 3 hours later limpin wit hickies n bruises all ova yo body?" I asked, looking down at him.

"Its obvious, you ain't slick. Havin me break my neck to do shit fo you but you out hea fuckin around wit a 'friend'." I said. "You ain't even wanna get me no sonic when I told you I wanted some but the next day you wanted me to do everything fo you while you sat at home. Probably invited him ova when I left huh? Cause Sonder and Fall wasn't home to see you bring anotha nigga in." I continued.

He sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes. "I'm right, huh?" I asked him, smiling.

I could tell when I'm right cause he start getting irritated, rollin his eyes n shit. I stared at him for a while, thinking.

"So I fucked you after he fucked you." I said, frowning my face up. "Mane, move and shut up." He replied, getting pissed and raising his voice.

"Who the fuck is you talkin to? Don't get mad at me cause I found out." I said, mugging him and pushing him back against the door.

"You fuckin disgusting." I mumbled. "We ain't even do shit, you gettin on my fuckin nerves." He said making me even more pissed.

"Stop fuckin lyin to me! You thinkin this a game right na when it ain't." I said, almost yelling at this point and slamming my hand on the door which made him flinch.

"Since you so fuckin eager to know, yea we did fuck. Mattafact, we fucked buku times. He a nigga that I used to fuck wit before we even got together." He responded, trying to move around me.

"So you been fuckin around on me? Gettin mad n shit cause I said hey to a fuckin lil girl who waved at me. I cut off most of my friends cause you said yeen like em and you fuckin gettin slutted out by a nigga that was supposed to be yo 'friend'." I said, slamming him into the door.

"You cuttin off yo friends is a personal problem and stop puttin yo hands on me." He said, mumbling something else I couldn't make out and rubbing his shoulder.

"Speak the fuck up! You told me that shit so I know you could tell me what the fuck you mumblin under yo breath!" I yelled, really feeling the urge to choke the fuck outta him.

He smacked his lips. "I said he treated me better than you anyways." He said, looking at me.

(Yall wanna see a picture of ole dude?)