CHAPTER-14

Unknown's pov

I have been keeping an eye on that bastard xavier for quiet a sometime, trying to find his weakness. I finally found his damn weakness and surely that's a quiet pretty weakness I would love breaking that little girl.

Just thinking about the things I could do to that little bitch uhh pure pleasure for me.

"Just wait a little more time xavier I'm coming to get your girl"

With a wicked smile I looked at the picture of the girl kept on my desk
"soon daisy you will be mine and I will really love breaking you"

Xavier's pov

I reached our warehouse few minutes ago and looking at the pictures I can surely say that these pictures are taken from our trip to the mall.

The one thing that I'm confused about is that HOW THE HELL!!! anyone knows about the location of our warehouse.

I looked at the pictures more clearly and the packet in which the pictures got delivered, that's when I saw a small mark on it, it was a snake shaped tatoo wrapped around the dagger.

Banging my hand on the table loudly, I immediately called Carter inside my office.

He looked at me warily that's when I knew he already he already saw that initial. He sat down on the chair opposite to me and looked at me seriously "what are you gonna do about this??"

"We have to increase the security of our mansion and track him before he tries to do something else, this time we must stay two steps ahead of him, and our main priority is to keep daisy safe" He nodded and was about to get up when I said "tell sam and raven to come to the meeting room in 10 minutes".

I picked up my phone and called daisy.

Daisy's pov

I was watching a movie along with Amelia when my phone ringed, I looked at the number and immediately picked it up.

"Hii xavier" Amelia just smiled at me and turning off the movie she slowly got up and went to the kitchen to give us some privacy.

"Hello my love, are you having fun with Amelia??" just listening to xavier's voice brought a smile on my face.

"Yess, xavier we are having lots of fun we were watching avengers, but your voice seem quiet tired, are you okay" I got worried thinking that xavier is hurt.

"I'm okay love, just have a lots of work".

Xavier's pov

I was talking to daisy when Carter knocked on my door and he poked his head inside and pointed outside, I simply nodded, telling him I will be outside in a minute, he closed the gate and then went to the meeting room.

"Daisy I will talk to you soon, I have an important work now, love you my baby" I said hanging up the phone.

I straighted my shirt and went towards the meeting as soon as I stepped inside the room everyone got up, I simply nodded and singled them to sit down I too sat down on the chair at the centre.

All three of them looked at me with curiosity, trying to find the reason of this meeting, sam was also looking serious, because he knows that I call a meeting only if there's something serious.

"Our old enemies, the verceeti are planning something against us, today I received a parcel along with a letter, telling us that they are gonna take a revenge on us".

A slight murmur arose, I banged my hand on the table " I want us to know about their plan what they are planning and we must finish them this time and teach them a nice lesson and set an example that no one threatens the *KINGS* and gets away so easily".

For the next two hours we planned to increase the security and increase the number of guards around the mansion.

I have decided to not tell anything about the upcoming threat to daisy as I don't want her to get worried.

After the meeting was done we all decided to go back to the mansion and , I was planning to go the Starbucks first and then a flower shop to get daisy a nice bouquet.

After getting a hot chocolate and 10  Chicken artichoke panini and a rose bouquet.

We went back, sam was the first one to get out of the car and ran inside with our Starbucks order followed by raven and Carter. I just smiled at their silly antics and went inside forgetting about the verceeti for sometime.

As soon as I stepped inside daisy jumped at me and hugged me tightly, I laughed at her cute antics and hugged her back "I missed you too my baby".

Along with daisy clinging on me like a koala I walked towards the living room where all four of them were having their party, they saw us and laughed, soon we also joined them and had dinner.

After the dinner we all were sitting in theatre watching iron man and daisy was snuggling close to me about to sleep anytime , I kissed  her forehead and covered us with a blanket next to were Sam and Amelia.

Sam was trying to irritate her by throwing popcorns on her, but one look from Amelia he sat down quitely and snuggled towards raven side and Carter was sitting with Amelia.

I smiled and soon fell asleep looking at the sleeping beauty in my arms, unaware of the big storm coming in our life.

HELLO GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO, HOW'S THE CHAPTER? PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENTS TO LEMME KNOW ABOUT IT. AND I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR.
I KNOW THIS IS A QUIET BORING CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A LOT BETTER THAN THIS.

THANK YOU GUYS ❤️

HAVE A NICE DAY/ NIGHT 😊

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️

BYEE GUYS 🤗