♛ 8

School is finally over for today. Dasom sighed, placing her belongings back inside her back. She felt a presence beside her but she decided to ignore it, not wanting to communicate with anyone.

"Hey about Donghyuck, just ignore him. He's always like that." Jeno said, referring to what Donghyuck said during the training class. "It's fine."

"You don't usually talk much, do you?"

"No."

She then left him, exciting the classroom. She has always hated talking with anyone, especially if it's not important to talk about. She's very well composed and put together.

As much as she hates communicating with others, there's one thing that she hates more. Going back to her house.

Her parents are rarely home but when they are home, they will probably give her a long lecture or won't speak to her at all. She's used to being alone all the time, but she just hates being alone at home.

No one has ever been to her house. She never brought any friends over, it's not like it's possible anyway. To everyone that's not a part of her family needs to talk to the security first, and then the butler, and then the chances of them getting in to her house is really small.

Talking about insanely strict security, Dasom is actually not an only child. She's the middle child. She has an older brother, Eun Daehyun. He's alo rarely home because of his job that she doesn't even have a clue about, but she knows it involves killing people. And for her younger sister, she's still 7 years old. She's always inside the house, she's even homeschooled.

That's how strict her family is. She doesn't even remember her childhood. But one thing's for sure is that even if she does have a childhood, it's not going to be a happy one.

She continued walking towards the gate, but she noticed something from her back. She immediately turned around, catching the apple someone threw at her right before it could hit her.

And of course, the person who threw the apple was Mark Lee.

"Not bad."

"Not bad?"

Mark shrugged, walking towards her to snatch his apple back from her hand. He took a bite, looking at her with a smug look. "Yeah, not bad,"

"I heard about your skill during the training class, I hope you're ready for the game. Renjun said you're look pretty promising."

Dasom snickered. "Don't underestimate me."

"I'm not," he said. "But you shouldn't underestimate me either."

He hit her head with the apple on his hand, causing the girl to glare at him. He chuckled lightly before walking away, entering the car that has been waiting for him.

Mark Lee, he's one interesting guy.

✧⋆—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

"Dasom, welcome back."

Dasom looked at her brother, noticing the blood stains on his white shirt. She could tell that he just got back home as she noticed his coat on the couch behind him. "Where's mom and dad?"

"Busy."

"Tch, they're always busy," she mumbled. "And Heejin?"

"She's inside her room," 

Dasom nods, walking away from her brother but he stopped her, "wait Dasom! Since you're already in high school now, I'm sure it's already the time for you to choose which path are you going to—"

"No need. I already found it."

Daehyun frowned. "What is it?"

"An assassin."

His face immediately dropped upon hearing her words. "No, no, you can't. Mom and dad wouldn't want you to be an assassin."

"If they don't then why would they make me study in Neo High knowing I'll be in class A?" 

Daehyun stayed quiet. He ran out of words to say. He knew how much their parents want her to stay away from this whole family business, that's why she's never allowed to ask questions regarding her past, his job, or their parents' job.

"Just- be careful, okay?"

Dasom lets go of his hand from her, walking towards her little sister's room. She opened the door, the creaking sound made the little girl turn towards the door almost immediately.

"Somsom you're back!"

Dasom smiled widely as Heejin threw her body into her embrace, hugging her big sister tightly. "Hey, how's your day?"

"It's fun! Hyo played with me all day in the garden, then I ate a lot of cake."

Hyo is her assistant. Since they're not allowed to have anyone over, she can only play with the assistant her parents assigned for her. "That's amazing. I'm gonna wash up first and then we can play, okay?"

Heejin nods, her eyes forming into a crescent as she smiled widely. "Okay!"

There's only one thing in this world that matters to her. Her sister- the one thing that matters to her the most.