11.

𝙺𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jamal: come see me.

One thing about me is I like to follow my own rules, i'll go to see him because I want to not because he told me to😗.

Besides this nigga could wait. I was finna turn up with my girls. Or girl at least.

Jaliyah's booky ass wasn't gonna slide past me. She seems hella weird. Tee meets her in a day and treats her like family but that's none of my business.

We all walked in together while Bobby shmurda - Hot nigga played.

We all started bopping our head and dancing.

It was so hot in there I couldn't breathe.

I turned around to see where Tee was at and she was gone.

Great.

I started to look around and seen a bunch of boys near the table in the kitchen slamming the table.

"Mmmm" they shouted while making a beat in between every "mmmm"

A/N pls tell me yall know them boys that was in the school hall doing that lil freestyle. yeah it's that.

FREESTYLE IN THIS BITCH

I ran over there to here my niggas rap and seen DayDay there.

As I walked towards them one boy just smoked his weed right in my face.

I was about to have fun so I didn't react like I would have. When I say "would have"I mean pop a nigga type reaction.

I wanted to go with Tee but I couldn't find her so I went myself.

"Hey DayDay" I said.

"Hey Kay...Kayla" he said while leaning towards me pulling me closer to him.

This Nigga drunk.

I pushed him away and asked, "what the heck are you doing here dude" while licking my blunt.

He smacked his lips.

"Damn, kay la a you...nev..Er know how to s...stay in yo business huh?" He said.

I grabbed his ear and pulled him to the side of the room where I pushed past a couple of weird hoes thirsting over niggas who didn't want them.

"Ow...o...owwww" he said in pain. "w why am I ca app ing, ain't nothing gon b beat my mama's beatings"

"DayDay what the fuck are you doing here, I bet Jamal would love to hate that you out here partying with young ass teens besides what happened to 'no face no case niggas can't get me'" I said mocking him.

He pushed me off and rubbed his lips.

He was so drunk.

"Bitch....b...Kay...you...don't know shit....or...W..why I'm here, y you seen the shower upstairs it's so cool, go up and see you n need one anyway smell like a shitty diaper" he said all floppy and weird.

I smacked his face.

Yes I got aggressive because DayDay don't ever show his face. Ever. He always worried about the opps, it's always the block and his house never big parties like this.

"Ja...Jana...jamal he sent me..here" he said laughing.

                   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧