Seventy three

•hello my guys quick question, has anybody ever moved abroad to a different country and what was the process like? was it worth it? covid has made me seriously reconsider my entire life and now i'm debating moving abroad after uni so any advice would be great :)•

————————————————

"Oh, everybody looked so stupid playing baseball today," Erin smirked at Owen.

"Oh, don't you start, too. Can you play? Derek said you can hit good," Owen said.

"Yeah, you learn to defend yourself pretty quick when you're doing baseball with boys three years older than you," Erin rolled her eyes. "I can play. I'll need someone with Archie, though," she said.

"Well, we won't all be on at once so we can take shifts and if not, we can put him in the daycare. Or I could take him while you bat," he suggested.

"Yeah, we'll figure it out. I'm so excited to be back. One more week," Erin sighed.

"One more," Owen said. "Where is the little guy?" he asked.

"Oh, Alex took him for a walk. He's on nights this week so he hasn't been seeing him much. He misses him and my arms are glad for the break. He's getting big and chunky and I miss him being so tiny and small," Erin sighed. "My baby is growing up too fast," she said.

"He's still tiny and small," Owen chuckled.

"He's almost three months old. He's not tiny and small. He's big and growing and it's so scary," Erin said.

"You think you'll have any more?" Owen said curiously.

"Uh, I have no idea. Maybe. If Arizona wanted more, probably," Erin said.

"Look," Owen pointed ahead. Erin looked up, seeing Arizona and Alex were talking to Sloan. Sloan was holding Sofia while Alex was holding Archie, the two of them laughing while the babies gurgled at Arizona.

"I'm still kind of terrified about letting Arizona be like a parent figure to Archie. She said she wants to but everything is new. She doesn't know how to raise a kid and neither do I but I have to do it, Arizona doesn't. I don't want to ruin her life," Erin said.

"Look at her," Owen said. Erin looked back at Arizona, seeing she was now talking to Archie while carrying him over to Erin, a wide smile on her face. "That doesn't look like somebody who's life is being ruined by her girlfriend's kid. It looks like somebody who's life is finally making sense," he said.

"Here's your mama," Arizona cooed, turning Archie so he was face to face with Erin. Archie cooed and Erin laughed, scooping Archie up and peppering his face with kisses.

"How was he?" Erin said.

"He was a star. You know the nurses love him," Arizona grinned. "I have to run but I will see you later, little man," Arizona kissed Archie's temple. "And I will see you later, too," Arizona kissed Erin.

"Love you," Erin smiled.

"Love you, too," Arizona turned away before Owen could see her blush, making Erin chuckle.

"I'm telling you, that woman's life got a whole lot better the day she met you," Owen said, tickling Archie's leg before walking away to get back to work.

"Okay, Erin, you're up," Owen called. Erin stood up and kissed Archie's forehead.

"Okay, baby. Mommy's gonna go kick some Seattle Pres ass. You stay with April, okay?" Erin said. She handed Archie to April and stepped out towards the batting area. Arizona grabbed the helmet and tucked her hair behind her ears, patting it down onto her head.