Two Choices

This book is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

Chapter 5

The next morning, Avni was working in the kitchen when her phone rang. Glancing at it, she saw an unknown number flashing, making her confused.

Who's this??

"Hello,"she said after receiving  it.

"You are Avni right,Riya's sister."The caller asked, making Avni confused.

"Yes... but..why....."She was going to ask something but was cut off by him.

"See girl, I dont know anything. Just give me my 2 lakh's which your sister took from me."The caller demanded, making her more confused.

"But... I ..dont have your money."Avni said

"I know, but your sister has. And now she is not picking up my phone.  I dont care whether you give it or your sister but I want my money back,otherwise I am not  gonna  leave your whole family and you very well know what I can do to your sister. "He said  making  her shocked.

"No..no you will not do anything  to her. You want  money, right? I will give you just give me some time, I will give it to you but dont you dare to touch my sister."Avni said, making him laugh.

"That's like a good girl. I will send you the address and I  want my money by tomorrow afternoon 12pm. . Dont be late. Otherwise, you already know the consequences."He said, cutting off the call before she can say anything.

"But..."Avni started, but before she can say anything, the call ended. She again tried to call it, but it switched off. Then she dialled Riya's number, but her phone too was showing the same result along with her Aunt and Uncle.

Now how I am gonna arrange it in such a short time.

But I can't even let them hurt Riya or the family also.

She thought being worried as maybe they dont accept her as their family, but being the elder daughter of the family  its her responsibility  to protect them.
.
.
"Avni, can you pass me the curry from there."Shweta asked.

"Avni  pass me the curry. "She asked her again, making other glance at her only to see her  lost in her thought.

"Avni.."Bebe said, touching her shoulder,making her come into reality.

"Yes..yes bebe do you need anything.  Oh, sorry, I didn't bring your juice,I just brought it from the kitchen."Avni said and was going to get up but stopped hearing her.

"Avni putter(child), are you okay ,you seems to be lost in your thoughts.  Juice is already on the table, and Shweta has been calling you to pass the curry from a long time. "Bebe said, making Avni look at her then at Shweta feeling guilty.

"Yes...yes bebe I am alright. Sorry, Ma, I didn't hear you." Avni said to bebe then turned to Shweta,passing her the curry.

"It's okay, child, but you are really okay."Shweta asked  her, making her nod and giving her a small smile.
.
.
.
"Okay, I have 20 thousand with me, and there must be around 1 lakh 50 thousand  in my bank account ,so total it is 1 lakh 70 thousand. I need 30 more, but from where should I arrange the rest of them. "Avni mumbled to herself.

Should I ask Neela, ma?? No.. noI dont want  to worry her with my own  problems.

Avni thought when her phone rang, it was the same number from the morning. 

"Hell...hello,"Avni said hurriedly, picking up the call.

"Hello, Avniji. Did you arrange the money."The man asked.