Her broken self

Chapter 6

At night after preparing dinner, Avni came into her...umm...his room then went inside closet and started to collect all the books from the shelf  which she kept earlier while studying but now as  he had clearly mentioned that he dont want her to use any of his thing so she decided to keep them back into her bag and only take it out at the time of studying.

After putting her book in her bag safely, Avni turned only to bump into the hard wall and was going to fall when someone held her from her waist.

When did a wall here??

Is it not a wall??

How do you know??

Because they dont have hands to hold you??

Her subconscious replied sarcastically.

Oh.. yeah. but why is it so dark here?

Because you have closed your eyes, first open them.

Oh yeah, sorry.

Opening her eyes, she saw him holding her tightly.

After returning from his office, Neil was walking inside his room when suddenly a maid bumped into him and mistakenly the juice which was in her hand spilt on him ,making him angry  .

"I...i am sorry sir,"she said while Neil was going to shout on her but stopped.

"It's okay, I will change,"Neil  said, taking a deep breath and trying to control himself, then went to change.

He entered inside the closet when suddenly he bumped into something, and his arms immediately encircled around it to hold

He felt something soft

fragile

He felt like he was holding a fragile doll . If he held her tightly, then she would break . Her white skin was just soft like cotton her cheek was a little red, maybe because of makeup .

And his eyes get locked with the most memorizing eyes he has ever seen. It was her.

He saw her lowering her lashes, trying to push him, making him come out from his zone, and he immediately moved away from her.

"Tha...thank you for not letting me fall,"Avni said, licking her lower lips, then was going to move out but stopped  hearing  him.

"I want to talk to you."Neil said, making her stop in her track shockingly.

What? Did I hear him right?

No, Avni, maybe you must have mistaken.

"I.. said I want to talk to you."Neil again said, making her come out of her thoughts, and she nodded.

He really wants to talk with me.

"As you already know that as I have reyurned so I will soon be going back to my penthouse and you being my wife have to accompany me, so I want to clear few things before only and you must need to obey them by hook or crook.  I dont care  what you did back your home. I dont care how you who** around , I dont care how many boyfriends you have.  But from now on, I will not tolerate it. "He said, making her shocked.

"Why are you shocked?? Oh! Did you think that I dont know about you or you thought you could also fool me like you fooled my family? Then you are wrong, girl. You can't fool me, but I must say you could have won the Oscar for your acting skills. If I didn't know you perfectly, then I, too, would have believed you were this innocent face and would have fallen into your trap. "He continued making her eyes teary ,she lowered her lashes trying to hide her tears from him not wanting to show him that how much much his words were affecting her but he it didnt went unnoticed by him.