7

Tw: implied gang alliance and Light swearing

-

Tubbo sat in his seat wishing he was with his father. The chair next to him moved and a timid child sat down. He looked over and smiled.

"Hi I'm Toby! But Tommy calls me Tubbo. Wanna be friends?" He asked smiling.

"I-I'm Ranboo. I-I like to be friends Tubbo." The boy said slowly.

"Awesome! We can play at recess Ranboo." Toby lifted up his crayon and colored it the page. Ranboo slowly followed suit.

-

Tubbo ran to his father holding a painting he made. "Dad! I made a new friend!"

"Thats awesome bud." He lifted him up looking at the photo.

"Thats me, ranboo, and tommy." The boy said point to each of the drawings.

The pair walked home chatting the whole way. When schlatt saw the abundance of cars parked in front of his home he tightened his grip on his boy.

Tubbo wrapped his arms around his fathers neck looking at the cars. "I'm scared."

"Dont be bud. I'll protect you." Schlatt adjusted Tubbo so his face was hidden in his neck. "Stay just like that bud."

He walked into their fence. He held onto his boy for dear life.

"Schlatt you have something of mine." The woman from earlier had called.

"I don't Grace." He took his son inside locking the door. He set Tubbo down and called his friend. "I need you to come get him from the back door. It's bad. She's back and she brought them. Yeah his go bag is by the door. See you soon."

Tubbo ran to his room and grabbed his sloth. He hurried back and held his dad's hand. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door.

Schlatt double checked before picking up his son and his bag. "I'll go get you as soon as I can bud." He handed him to Phil. "Keep him safe for me."

"Of course mate." Phil took the boy and left in a hurry.

"Dad?" He asked as they left the home.

-

Schlatt shut the door and looked around. The front door was busted down.

"Where's my son Schlatt? All I want is my boy." She said calling off the two men by the door.

"He's gone and he's safe. You abandoned him and I won't let you take my son Grace." He picked up the sloth his son dropped in a hurry.

"This isn't the end schlatt. Your bitch ass let Jace into my son's life and I want back in."

"Why so you can fuck up his life? He's happy and safe. I won't let you ruin that. Now get the hell out."