Level Up

..

"We're suspecting Midoryia is...

Able to transform dead people into sub vampires" Nezu said grimly.

The table of heros were dumbstruck, they didn't know what to say.
They were in disbelief.

"Is that even possible!?" Hawks shouted.

"Yes because...

Upon a DNA test of the spit left on the blood bag...
We found the DNA matches up to Bakugo's" Tsukauchi sighed.

They all stared at Tsukauchi, their eyes all widened in just utter shock.

"So you mean to tell us that he brought Bakugo back from the dead and now Bakugo is under his control!?" Aizawa screamed.

"We're suspecting much and it's very much possible.
Midoryia is experimenting with his power to unlock his complete potential...

If or when that happens

Midoryia will become even more unstoppable" Tsukauchi said.

"Ugh it doesn't help that the UV guns don't work against him...

How are we supposed to destroy him if the weapons we have don't even work against him??" Hawks spat.

"The UV guns don't work against him..?" Tsukauchi mumbled.

"They don't...then what do we do!?" Aizawa panicked.

"We don't know but if we don't figure out how to destroy these sub vamps we'll have a war at hand" Tsukauchi sighed.

"That is why last night we managed to capture one of the sub vampires and they're here for questioning.

Will you all follow me downstairs?" Nezu asked as he hopped out of his seat.

They all followed him downstairs where they led him to a subvamp.

He was chained down to a metal chair with a quirk cancelling cuff attached to him at all angles.

His eyes were completely red signifying Midoryia was in total control.

"He hasn't spoken since we brought him here.
From what his eyes look like he's under Midoryia's control" Tsukauchi said.

"Wait...

Midoryia told me yesterday he was going to save all his sub vamps...

Why would he let one get captured on purpose!?" Hawks spat.

The sub vamp grinned.

Midoryia was actually the one grinning as he looked through the sub vamps eyes.

"Midoryia let him get caught...

So that he could speak with us..." Tsukauchi mumbled.

"Well it seems you figured that much out.
Hello heros" Midoryia chuckled

They all flinched, stepped back when they stared at the sub vamp who stared daggers at them all.

They had caught the sub vampire when he was In the middle of eating, because he didn't get his full meal he's starving.

"You all made a mistake capturing his sub, especially in the middle of a meal.
If  he weren't in my control he would've already broken the chains" Midoryia laughed.

Chills went down their backs as they looked at the sub vamp's eyes.

"Now.
What did you wanna ask my army members that you had to capture them in the middle of a feast?" Midoryia spat.