"Bakugo...?"

..

"Bakugo...?"

Bakugo turned around in surprise as he recognized the voice.
He made direct eye contact with Aizawa.

"Aizawa Sensei!?" Bakugo said in dismay.

"Tsukauchi really wasn't lying..."
"He's covered in...
Blood"

"Bakugo .
Did you kill anyone...?" Aizawa asked.

Bakugo went grim as he didn't know how to respond.
He just killed 2 people, one of the victims being in the alleyway to the left of him.

"Y-yes..."

"I see...

I'll have to take you into custody..
Please comply"

"Thank God I found you, I've been trying to escape Deku" Bakugo said as he approached Aizawa.

Suddenly Bakugo felt a heavy weight bearing on his shoulder as an ominous presence made itself visible.

Aizawa gasped as he found himself yet again unable to move.

"My oh my.
What a coincidence that we all meet!" Midoryia cheered.

Bakugo turned around In surprise, Midoryia had an iron grip on his shoulder.

Aizawa's blood ran cold and Bakugo just didn't know what to do.

Suddenly Midoryia was shot at from behind.
He turned around and found Miruko trying to kill him, fear painfully obvious.

Midoryia healed up, "I told you these guns are pointless" .

"We're gonna kill you!" Miruko screamed as more heros made their way around the corner.

"Oh?

Are you now" Midoryia grinned as he snapped his fingers.

Bakugo was put into Midoryia's control and 5 other sub vamps appeared before Midoryia.

Eri also came in, though she was invisible.

"You 5, fight back the heros.
You're allowed to go all out with your powers"

The sub vamps grinned as they went storming at the heros who were practically frozen in fear, Midoryia's presence was powerful...

"Kacchan.

I want you to fight Aizawa using your quirks.

Kill him."

Aizawa stepped back as he watched one for all power up in Bakugo.

He went running, Bakugo was under Midoryia's control not to mention he's just generally strong.

"Eri, make sure you heal the sub vamps with your rewind as much as possible." Midoryia added as he began to float up to watch the scene.

Midoryia closed his eyes, "most of my sub vamps are no longer fledglings and are in control.
It's time for their training to begin" Midoryia snapped his fingers.

30 sub vamps appeared, floating, across from Midoryia.

"As you can all see.
You're no longer fledglings.

I want you to train your new powers now since you all went under some change.

Instead of killing people for food go kill them for the experience, snap their necks, shoot them, I don't care just kill them.

You'll be able to figure out what your new personal unlocked power is since it's all different.

Now go" Midoryia said.