Attitude

Thea's POV>

It's a normal day as usual. My mom and dad told me that we are going to a party this upcoming weekend with my childhood friend Klein. Time passed by so fast and I don't know what Klein looks like now. I bet he is so handsome, cute, or even hot.

Suddenly, my phone started to alarm me. 7:00 AM time to start my routine.

My first day in senior high school!

I need to wear a Chanel dress, a Gucci bag, a DKNY watch, and CLN Celine high heels. This should be my look for today. I'm really so blessed my mom and dad give me whatever I want. I'm about around 5'5 feet tall. I have beautiful grayish hair with charming brown eyes. My skin is natural like often models have.

"Thea, you don't want to be late for your first day right?" Mom said.

I rushed to go down and smile at my mom. "Of course mom! I want to make sure I go early to my class."

Dad told me that I should get in the car and then he talked to my private driver to send me to my school safely. I'm so excited to meet my old friends in school because we spent our vacation going to many places that only rich people like us can go to.

I arrived at my school shortly and all of the people are looking in the car. My private driver opens the door for me and then many students are staring at me and taking so many photos. I saw Klein walking towards me then I met his irresistible ocean blue eyes with perfect pinkish lips and charming blonde hair.

"Thea it's been a long time," he said with a manly voice.

I replied, "Yeah, could you lead the way for me?"

"Sure."

After that, I went to my class.

I didn't expect that Klein will be in the same school as I am but he is older than me. He will be graduating soon this year and I'm sad that I won't see him here in my school next year. No matter what happens I will spend most of my time making more memories with him.

Klein's POV>

I met Thea again and I'm shocked that she looks so beautiful. What I'm worried about is that she keeps wearing expensive things. It became her habit starting from the age of 11. She keeps asking many things from her mom and dad.

I want to help her change. Later I will ask her to join me to go out for lunch.

After the second class, I go to Thea's table and whisper in her ear, "Let's go out for lunch?" I heard her giggle then nod in her approval. I hold her hand to lead her the way. I asked her where she wants to eat.

"I want to eat in McDonald's can we? Please Klein?" she said to me.

I was thinking of making her go eat in the cafeteria instead of going outside but I suppose she is too cute to resist so I decided to let her eat where she wants to. Still, I will try to test something. I order both of us a meal and I also said to her that I will pay for it.

I told one of the employees to accidentally throw a drink on her clothes that she likes the most.

"What did you just do to my expensive dress?!?! You shameless woman!!!" Thea shouted.

Many people started to look at us. I tried to calm Thea but she still gets mad and furious. The woman keeps saying sorry to her but Thea said this, "Please tell your manager to fire you understood?!?!"

The day ended with me going home and telling my older brother Kindred about Thea. He was shocked about the story that I told him. He said to me to ask permission from Thea's parents if I wanted her to be disciplined. I keep thinking about this idea until I set my mind to ask permission from aunt and uncle to help Thea with her "Spoiled Brat" issue because it's worrying me.

I will go ask permission for this plan at the upcoming party this weekend. Hope that my aunt and uncle will allow me to do this so that Thea will become the better person she can be in her future life.

Thea's POV>

Today is Saturday and my parents told me that I should prepare for the party that will be held later at night in a high-end venue. I'm so excited to go shopping with my friends for branded clothes, accessories and so on. We went to many places but then I suddenly bump into a guy. He looks handsome and cute though.

"Excuse me miss? Would you watch where you are going?" The handsome guy said to me.

"Psh. You should be the one to watch where you are going. Do you even know who I am???" I replied to him proudly.

This handsome guy just makes my day worse than yesterday. He even has the confidence to tell me to watch where I was going. I will just forget about it and go home to take a rest to have energy later in the evening.

Kindred's POV>

I think that is Thea if I can remember since I saw her photo on Klein's phone. She really needs to be disciplined by me. Her morality is poor as a woman and she can change if I help her since I'm a med student who wants to become a doctor to cure patients. I feel that I already have one in mind. If you are all curious what I look like, I'm 6'5 feet tall with brown hair and eyes.

I took one more glance at her then I go back to my business. I need to buy medical paraphernalia for my examination tomorrow. I look at my phone and I saw a message from my girlfriend Jenny.

"You free today babe?"

I replied, "I don't think so babe. How about tomorrow after my examination?"

After that, she said okay then I sighed deeply since I'm having a complicated relationship with Jenny but still I'm trying my best to love her as a real man should.

Hope nothing crazy would happen again tomorrow.