Final Author's Note

Guys you have no idea how happy I am that I actually finished a novel. Ahah I don't really care how crappy it was cause I finished it!!!!!! 

I want to thank you all soooooo much for reading. You guys are so amazing. You're comments are fun and always make me smile. And for those of you who don't comment thank you for just reading! I truly hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

So for the future I am planning a Newsies Series. I don't have a series title and any suggestions would be greatly welcomed and appreciated. It's basically going to be about lots of the background Newsies in the production cause they are all seriously underappreciated and I love them all so much. 

The next book is titled The Daughter of the Refuge and is a Jojo X OC so keep an eye out for when that's published. It probably won't be for the next while but I'll doo my best to get it out soon. 

I don't really know what else to write so I think I can just close it off? I have no clue how to do this ahah.

Yup so hope y'all enjoyed!!!

- Abby;)

John 3:16- For God so loved that world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish by have eternal life.